How Elijah Met The Girls

So this is a one shot of how Elijah met the girls, and whenever I mean the girls they are, Hashi, R.B, Sarah, and Sia.. I have nothing better to think of so this is what I have pretty much. So I hope you guys like and comment of what you think! Bye and enjoy!

Authors P.O.V.

Today was an exhausting day for Elijah, she was tired and in a bad mood. She felt like that just the simplest things would set her off in a heartbeat.

Anyways, while she was walking down the empty hallway of the school, a group of girls, were chatting and giggling with each other. Hash was walking on the outside of the group and was also distracted of where she was going and accidentally bumped into Elijah, making the Punk growl.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" She snapped at her, making April flinch.

"I-I'm sorry! I-I didn't see of where I was going!" She stuttered in panic. These girls here knew about Elijah and the Street Punks. They were known as the scariest and most dangerous gang of Kraang high school, so of course everyone knows them for the chaos they've made and fights they've been in with other dangerous people.

Elijah sneered, "Whatever, watch where you're going next time." She threatened, but R.B stepped in between the two.

"Hey, backoff will ya? She said she was sorry, no need to get all nasty." The girl in red defended for her friend, but Elijah only rolled her eyes.

"Whatever." She said and turned, but R.B was getting irritated with her attitude and spun her around by grabbing the Punk's shoulder.

"I'm not done with you yet." R.B said and glared.

Elijah only stood there with slightly wide eyes. No one, and I mean, no one ever touches Elijah Black unless they want to die, and especially when she's in a bad mood like this. The Punk was literally about to loose her ape shit.

"No R.B it's fine, I wasn't looking of where I was walking and accidentally bumped into her. Please just let it go." Hash begged for this to stop, she always hated fighting. "Let's leave."

Elijah snickered, "Yeah, just walk away, you cowards."

"What did you just say!?" R.B shouted, but just then, the Street Punks came running down the hallway. The sound of their boots and sneakers stomping on the floor, made the whole hallway shake. The girls then turned their heads towards the direction of the four mutant turtles. The four finally caught up to Elijah and Swift stepped in front of her, staring down at R.B.

"I'm sorry beautiful, but is there a problem here?" He asked gentlemanly, smirking flirtatiously.

"Yes, actually there is. That bitch of a Punk started talking trash and threatening us for no reason because Hashi here only bumped into her and on accident." She said in anger, glaring at the female Punk behind Swift.

"Oh, I see. Well then," He turned to face Elijah, "Eli what have we said about using threats and violence, it's rude. And plus, these are our friends. Talk about a bad first impression." He said.

Elijah's eyes went wide a bit. "Wait these- these girls here are your friends?" She asked, pointing at the group of females.

"Well, mostly Swag's friends, but yeah, we've hung out before and gotten along with them quite well. We've actually been talking about them to you, but you never got to see them. They're new here and it's their first week." He explained to his friend.

"Oh." Was all she said while looking at the girls and as he explained himself. She glared. "I wish I didn't even bump into them in the first place." She said coldly and turned on her heel, walking down the hall.

"E-Elijah!" Swift called out to her, but she was already out the doors.

He then faced the group of girls. "I'm sorry for her behavior, she's been cranky towards us anyways because of some things. But maybe she'll be a little more happier later, again sorry. It was nice seeing you ladies." And with that, the rest of the Punks left to follow Elijah.

The girls just stared at them, completely shocked. "They made friends with someone like that?" Sia asked.

"Apparently so." Answered R.B.

Then, they just walked off down the hall in peace.