Kate Gets Jealous

Description: Read the fucking title.

Elijah's outfit above and this is Kates on the bottom.

Authors P.O.V.

Kate and Elijah were going on a date on a Friday night since they never really had much time for each other, with Elijah going on patrol at night, training with the punks, and school, and Kate being busy with school, friends of her own and family, the two never really had any time to themselves for the past two weeks. So, they decided to finally have a night together and plus, they hadn't had a date in a while. Now, Elijah is not much of a fancy restaurant kinda girl and Kate is more old fashioned and a party girl, too, and that is pretty much they only have in common and can agree on. They both then decided to go to a lesbian club.

They were already there at the club called, 'LGBTQ+' It was known for the most popular place in all of New York that was only for girls that were lesbian, bi, trans, etc. and these two always wanted to go here because of how fun it sounds from other people, so they wanted to give it a try and see how it goes. Elijah then tugged at Kate's hand, "Well, lets go." She smiled excitedly and dragged Kate to the entrance. Elijah was already liking the place because there was no one at the door to see their ID's and shit to let them in, so that meant it was free to go inside whenever.

The punk pushed open the huge two doors and walked in while holding her girlfriends hand. The two were blown away by the loud music blasting out of the speakers and colorful lights everywhere. The place was just full of women in different shapes, sizes and colors, there was a bar on one side and strippers dancing on stages on the other side of the club. Elijah and Kate were so happy that they chose this place, a place where they can be themselves with people who are just like them and have no care in the world. The punk then dragged Kate over to the bar to go get some drinks, but while walking, Kate could see some girls staring at Elijah from a corner. And she did not like it.

The punk sat down on one of the black stools and Kate did the same. "Excuse me? Can we get some shots of vodka? Thanks!" Elijah had to yell because of the loud music in the background. The bartender nodded and got their drinks ready in just a few minutes and planted them on the counter in front of the couple. Elijah grabbed her drink and handed the other to Kate. The punk looked at her and said, "Here's to us." She smiled, Kate returned it and gulped down their drinks.

Kate then stood up, "I gotta use the restroom!" She said and walked off to the back where the bathrooms are. Elijah then ordered another drink, but this time she got a cup of whiskey and a raspberry marijuana for Kate. The punk was busy enjoying her drink when a group of girls approached her with seductive smirks on their faces and lust in their eyes. One girl that was in the lead, probably the leader, stood in front of the punk and sat down in Kate's seat.

"Hi there, what's your name?" She giggled out.

Elijah raised her eyebrow and took a look around her to see if her girlfriend was anywhere around, but Kate was nowhere to be seen. So she was on her own. The punk then faced the plastic Barbie doll that looked like a clown with the amount of make up painted on her face.

"Umm- Elijah..." She said awkwardly. Elijah's not really much of a flirt and never had anyone flirt with her before, so she's not really experienced. And she's already uncomfortable and creeped out with how many eyes are just staring at her from the group of girls.

"Ooh, that's sexy. Anyways, I'm Britney and I just couldn't keep my eyes off of you. You're pretty cute for a punk such as yourself." She said seductively at the end and stood up from her seat, running her hands along the punk's thighs And hovering over her with a smirk. Elijah just stared at her with no expression on her face. Honestly, this was disgusting. This girl is a complete slut and the same with her friends that are just watching this whole thing with hunger in their eyes.

The punk then grabbed her hands and took them off of her thighs before they went any higher. "I have a girlfriend. Sorry." She said in a bored tone and got up from her seat, starting to go search for Kate. But the slut just wouldn't give up and grabbed her hand, pushing her up against the counter and pressed her body together with Elijah's.

"Aw, come on baby, she doesn't have to know. It doesn't hurt to be a little naughty~" She purred in her ear. The punk then heard a door open and saw Kate out of the corner of her eye. Elijah knew that Kate gets very jealous when someone has an interest in Elijah and tries anything with her. But even if she lost all her ape shit, the punk enjoys seeing Kate all possessive and jealous over her. It was amusing to see. So, Elijah being the smart ass and asshole she is, she decided to see of how Kate will react if she saw this. And with that thought, she smirked and looked at the plastic slut.

"Maybe you're right. But, there's one thing you have to know," She could see Kate watching them and look pissed as hell and started walking over to them.

"And what's that?" The slut purred again and leaned her face a little closer to the punks.

"Her girlfriend's right behind you." Kate growled out behind the girl and grabbed the her wrist to spin her around. When the slut was facing Kate, the blonde slapped Barbie in the face. Hard. It was so hard that it literally topped over the loud music. Elijah, the slut, and her friends all froze from the sudden movement, but Elijah was shocked the most. Out of three years of dating Kate, she has never used any violence before when she was mad or jealous because she always used her words and/or glared at the person and then dragged Elijah away.

"Stay, the fuck away from MY girlfriend. Got it!?" She growled out and glared daggers at the now shaking girl with murder in her eyes that said, 'go near my girlfriend again, you die.' And with that, the girls fled and Kate looked at her lover, grabbed her hand, and made Elijah sit down in her stool, straddling her lap. She rested her head on the punk's shoulder and sighed out in relief. Elijah looked at the girl in slight worry and placed her hands on Kate's waist.

"You okay?" Elijah asked.

"Yeah..." She sighed again and cuddled more into her girlfriends warmth. "I'm just happy she didn't go too far. And did you just flirt with her back to get my feathers ruffled?" She pouted and looked at her girlfriend with an angry kitten face. Elijah couldn't resist and chuckled at Kate's cuteness, cupping her face gently and pecking her pouty pink lips.

"What? I love it when you get all jealous because some person is flirting with me. I just couldn't resist." She chuckled, but that earned her a slight slap to the chest from Kate.

"You're unbelievable, Eli." Kate said angrily and glared at her.

Elijah only smiled and kissed Kate while wrapping her arms around her waist.

"I love you, too."