Is It Really Transgender? (Part 2)

Authors P.O.V.

It's been about two days now and Elijah hasn't come out of his room, but when he does he always wears baggy clothes to hide his new body and a bandanna to hide his face. He's that self conscious about his new form. Donnie and Ghost have been busy non-stop trying to fix Elijah, but so far nothing. The guys have even been trying to tell the punk that he's fine the way he is, but they mostly just put it into sexual phrases.

Right now Elijah was grabbing some clean clothes from the drier and then walked into the living room. He has no idea of where his mutant friends were at, but at least he was alone. Elijah took his chance and pulled off his sweatshirt and mask, then his T-shirt and grabbed a regualr black shirt from the clean basket of laundry. Right when he was about to put it over his head, he heard someone whistle which made him freeze in place.

"Damn, and I thought you'd be a skinny son of a bitch." He heard Slash's voice from behind him. Elijah slowly turned around and saw Kita, Slash, Rex, Anthony, and Caesar standing behind him, all smirking and looking at his back. But then he glared, even though he had a huge blush on his face; due by embarrassment and shyness.

"Stop staring guys." He grumbled, pulling the shirt down.

"Elijah?" He heard Caesar say in more serious voice, making him turn around fully this time and to stare at the lizard. "Do you really hate being like this?" He asked.

"Yes! It's embarrassing that I'm the same gender as you idiots! I wanna go back to my old body, I don't like being like this. I don't feel like myself anymore." Elijah asked, hugging his body subconsciously.

"Eli, there's nothing wrong with being a guy, you might even find it pretty cool if you get used to it. You're also not gonna be like this forever, Donnie and Ghost are trying their best on the mutagen right now." Caesar said, trying to reassure his friend.

"I guess..." Elijah said, dropping his arms at his sides.

"But wait, doesn't this sort of make you transgender?" Anthony asked.

"Probably. I don't know." Elijah said.

"Hey Elijah!!" The group of mutants and human were startled by the sudden shout of Donnie's voice, making them turn around to see him with a big happy smile on his face, eyes sparkling. "I think we got it." He said, the group running towards him immediately.

"Really? You found out of how you can fix me?" Elijah asked with desperation, grabbing the substance from Donnie's hand.

"Hopefully yes, it just needs to be tested." He answered.

It went a little quiet after he said that, Elijah staring at the beaker in his hand; hesitating.

"Well, what are you waiting for Eli? Do it." He heard Swift's voice from behind, snapping him out of his train of thought and turned around to see his brothers and Swag standing there.

The human then took a breath, "Okay well, say good bye to the male version of me." He said and walked into the lab, shutting and locking the door closed. It was only a few minutes later when the group from outside the lab door heard screaming and bones cracking, making them cringe. Then... out stepped Elijah in her corrected form.

"The first time went way more easier." She said for her first words, but the guys just smiled and all gave Elijah high fives or hugs, welcoming her back.

"Glad you're alright Eli." Swift said.

"Thanks, also I have a question. Who's more attractive? Me or my other version?" Elijah asked.

"Don't know. Guess it's a tie." Raph answered.

"Well anyways, I'm sure as hell not doing this anymore. But maybe you guys could give a try, I wonder of what your reactions would be when you have your first period." Elijah smirked. The boys had then looked at her like she was crazy, well, technically she is.

"You wish, but you know... I guess it wouldn't hurt if we got to see male Elijah just one more time." Slash purred. Elijah's eyes widened.

"You keep your pervy hands away from me!" She said, pointing at him.

"Aw, come on Elijah, why not having a one night stand as a boy?" Swift asked this time in a seductive voice.

"You were pretty hot." Kita smirked.

"Guys? Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked, backing up. Then, she ran past them and through the whole lair, the guys chasing her.