Be Mine (Part 1)

Description: Azazel gets a girlfriend, how will Elijah react?

Authors P.O.V.

She was furious

She was pissed

She was hurt

She was jealous

You heard me right folks, Elijah Diamond Black, second-in-command of the famous Street Punk gang of all of New York...

Was jealous about Azazel's girlfriend.

Her name's Ashley Fuhrmann, one of the popular girls at their school and the two had recently hooked up about three months ago. They seemed happy together, only...

Azazel wasn't.

He was only dating her to help ignore the thoughts and feelings he has for Elijah, and he didn't tell her in the first place because he was afraid of what her reaction would be, since he knew her all too well.

Azazel wanted to tell Elijah, but he's too much of a pussy to do anything or even confess to a girl. For God's sake he doesn't even know if Elijah likes him that way, but how could he possibly miss the constant glances he gets from the punk during class? Or when she asks him to hang out with her?

Azazel is oblivious to feelings or at least of how people feel about him or when someone has a crush on someone. He's stupid with these kind of things, but could you blame him? The guy literally thinks about sex 24/7 a day because of his sex-crazed personality and behavior.

Anyways, Elijah hasn't been acting like herself, well, more aggressive and angry. So pretty much 2x herself. You see, whenever somebody mentions Ashley or Azazel brings over Ashley to hang out, Elijah immediately blurts out some reason to leave and just ends up at the lair, drinking and/or crying herself to sleep. She knows it's not healthy and it's better to talk to her brothers or whoever, but she doesn't want to sound selfish or greedy that she wants Azazel and push that Ashley girl out of the picture. She's afraid that Azazel would reject her and the others would find it immature and childish for not considering Azazel's feelings and only making herself happy.

Trust me, she does want Azazel to be happy, but it hurts to see him with some other girl, looking at Ashley and talking to Ashley the way Elijah wants Azazel to do to her. Elijah can literally feel her heart shatter a piece every time she sees, thinks, or even hears about Azazel's relationship with that girl.

But moving on, since you already have a good picture of our situation, here's a moment of what's going on now.

Elijah and her brothers were currently hanging out with all of their friends at Hamato Records. They were waiting for Azazel and his girlfriend at the moment.

"Hey guys!" Speak of the devil.

They all turned their heads to see the Swag boy and Ashley walking towards them, her clinging onto his arm possessively. "Hey Azazel, what took ya so long?" Raph asked.

"Traffic is all." He answered cool and sat down with Ashley still hanging onto his arm and practically squishing her breasts against his forearm.

Elijah slightly glared at Ashley and crossed her arms, "Yeah, traffic." She said sarcastically, rolling eyes and ignored her friends' confused looks by staring at some random guitar in the corner of the room.

"Anyways, what should we do now that everyone's here?" Swift asked, laying back against his chair with Raph's arm wrapped around his shoulders.

"Oh, how about we go to the skate park or the beach?" Ashley had said with a bright smile.

"Sure, that sounds fun." Azazel agreed, the others nodding their heads and saying yes.

"Same. I have nothing better to think of." Anthony spoke up.

"What do you think Eli?" Swift asked toward the female punk, same with everyone else.

She looked up with a bored expression, "I promised a friend to help move her stuff into her new house. Sorry." And stood up.

"But Elijah-" The leader had no time to finish his sentence when the girl stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind herself.

"Is something wrong with her?" Azazel asked, staring at the door where Elijah had disappeared from behind.

Everyone didn't answer because they all knew of why Elijah did what she did just now and with all those other times too.

"Azazel..." April said this time.

He turned towards her in confusion since she was glaring at him, "You're an idiot when it comes to feelings." But he still didn't get it, what was so wrong with Elijah that she was always avoiding him and hated Ashley so much?

Was it something he did?