Sorry I Love You (Part 2)

Authors P.O.V.

It's been a week since Swift's confession to Raph and he's been a mess. After what happened, he immediately ran back home to the lair crying. Elijah had found him only an hour later in his bedroom and he explained everything to her. And she was not happy. But Swift said to leave it alone because he didn't want anyone to get hurt, especially if it's his own friends and family who are fighting each other. Elijah agreed to his request, but she never said anything about not giving the red bastard a good taking to.

Today's Monday and some people have been asking of where the leader of the Street Punks was at, but he was simply at home because he couldn't face anyone, especially Raph, at the moment and is still recovering from his massive heart break. Right now the halls were empty and Elijah was waiting for Swag to show up, knowing around this time they're skipping class. Well, mostly Raph and Mikey, they just force Donnie and Leo along.

The group were all talking and laughing together when they saw the familiar punk leaning against a locker with her foot propped up on it, her head down and arms crossed. "Uh, Elijah? What are you doing?" She heard Raph ask, making her look up at the group with a death glare that could kill, it actually made Swag a bit uncomfortable.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" Elijah asked in an angry voice.

The red masked turtle only looked at her in confusion, "What?"

"Don't you 'what' me, you know exactly of what you did. Isn't that right, you homophobic bastard?" Elijah growled out, pushing off of the locker and walking towards her friends.

"Elijah, I don't know of what you're talking-" Raph was then cut off by a sharp and stinging slap to the face on his right cheek, it was so hard that his face moved to the side, leaving him and the others speechless.

"Bullshit! You hurt Swift, so how about I hurt you instead!?" Elijah yelled.

"Whoa, whoa, easy Elijah, what's going on here?" The five teens had then heard Caesar's voice from behind them, making the group turn their heads to look behind Elijah, seeing that he, Slash, and Anthony were standing only a few feet away.

"I'll tell you what's going on. Swift told Raph his feelings for him last night, but then little Raphie here, ended up being a complete jerk and broke his heart. He told me everything, Rafael. How could you do that to him? He's now a mess because of you, God, you are such an asshole. You literally broke him so much that he didn't even come to school today because he couldn't face you." Elijah said, facing the turtle the whole time. Everyone's eyes went wide and looked at the mutant in disbelief.

"Raph, is that true?" Leo asked, starting to get angry.

He had then looked down in guilt and shame, "Yeah..."

"Raph, let me ask you something. If I liked girls, what would you think of me?" Elijah asked, crossing her arms.

"Uh- I-I don't know." He answered, but didn't look at her.

"Hm, interesting. Now what if I told you that I do, would you call me a faggot?" Her question sort of shocked the boys.

"Wait, you're gay?" The red masked mutant asked.

"Well would you look at that, you actually got something right for once." Elijah said sarcastically, "But will that make you treat me any differently? Will you treat me differently? Do you think I'm a faggot? Are you gonna tell the whole school? Huh? Because I don't have a care in the world if anyone knew because it's who I am. And Swift told me that he apologized for liking you this way, but he felt even more guilty for not telling you the truth because he trusts you the most out of everyone, even more than me."

Her words sent everyone speechless, but the punk's eyes were on Raph the whole time. "I want to see you after school, by your locker, and you're gonna go say sorry to Swift and make it up to him, got it?" He only nodded. "Good." And with that, she walked off, but stopped only a few feet away and peered over her shoulder to look at him again. "And if you even think of hurting him again," She said, turning her whole body towards the mutant and glared an ice cold glare, "I'll fucking break your neck." She growled out in a low voice. With that said, she turned back around and walked down the hallway, disappearing around the corner.

The boys had then looked at the scared looking turtle, "Dude, you are so fucked." Slash said.