I Just Want To Be Part Of The Family - Part 4 (Human!Turtles)

Elijah's P.O.V.

Previously:

"What do you mean YOU'RE MY BROTHERS!??!!?!?! Now you want to be my family!? Make up your fucking mind! Do you hate me or actually care for me?! God, why did that slutty bitch who doesn't even deserve to be called a mother decide to be apart of some family who hates me so much, even though I did nothing to you in the first place!?!?" I yelled, at them and myself, "I just don't what to do anymore! My whole I tried to keep that demon woman happy and proud of me for just once in my life. Even when she got married again, I thought that everything would be different, but no, my nightmare only had to get even worse and even more painful. Suffering everything single goddamn second of my life to just survive this torture until I finally get to move out. WHEN DOES MY SUFFERING AND PAIN FUCKING END!???!!!?!?!" I shouted out the last part and landed on my knees, holding my head in my hands and trying to control my sobs.

When does it stop? When does it ever stop...

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

After that little event, I immediately went to my room, not wanting the boys to see my tears, even though i'm positive that they already did. But I don't care anymore, I just want to disappear forever.

While I was in my dark thoughts, I didn't hear the knock on my door the first time, but the second time I did, but I didn't move a muscle.

"What?" I called out, not caring of who it is.

Just then, the door opened and footsteps were heard. I couldn't see of who it was because I was on my side with my back turned towards them, but I could tell that it was the punks because of their footsteps. I had then felt a dip at the end of my bed and felt eyes on me.

"We need to talk." I heard Swift say, making my brows knit together.

"I don't care. Go away." I said with a low voice. I was too tired for this. I just want to go to sleep.

"Yes we do Eli, we-" I cut him off before he could finish because I sat up so quickly that he looked a little surprised by the sudden action.

"For the last time it's Elijah!" I didn't yell, but only raised my voice a little at him. I bet I looked like a mess right now, with my hair in a messy bun, tear stained cheeks, red and puffy eyes. I probably looked like a zombie.

"Elijah just listen-" M.C said calmly this time.

"Why should I listen to a bunch of heartless douche bags like you?! You think i'd listen to what you have to say even though you never did the same for me!?" This time I did yell, probably for like the thousandth time today.

"We know, but we've realized that we want to make things right with you again. If you'd give us a chance." M.C is probably the only one that got to finish his sentence because I was speechless at what he said.

"Why should I after what you did to me?" I said in an angry voice, "I can't even trust you guys or anyone else for that matter."

The boys were quiet for a moment until Ghost stepped up in front of me and knelt down to my height by my bed. Then he hugged me, "We are so very sorry for ever hurting you, Elijah. We thought that you were trying to take Splinter away from us, that we didn't think of our actions." His hug around me had gotten tighter.

"What are you talking about? He doesn't even care about me, he only spends so much time with me just to punish me. Mom knows it, too, but she doesn't care either. She never did, even before my dad left us." I admitted. "But what made you guys change your mind?" I asked.

"At first, it was out of jealousy because we thought that you got more attention, but when we saw you with those guys at school, we guessed that they were gonna take you from us. They are not allowed to take of what is ours." Swift said possessively and crawled up next to my side and hugged my waist, Ghost letting go of me and sitting of where Swift was.

"They aren't that bad. They're kind and thoughtful and care about others." I defended, not wanting them to get the wrong idea.

"Still..." Swift said stubbornly, burying his face in the nape of my neck, making me shudder a little.

"So, are we good?" I finally asked a few minutes later.

"Yeah, and again, we are so very, truly sorry, Eli- uh-! Elijah." Swift stuttered, trying to correct my name.

"It's okay, I forgive you guys... and you guys can call me Eli if you want. I've gotten quite used to it actually." I felt my face go hot when I said that, god they're going to be the death of me.

But for the first time in forever...

I smiled.