Break Ups Are Tough, But We Get Through Them Together

Description: Kate and Elijah break up because Kate is moving and the guys try to comfort her. Enjoy! Also, the guys are, Casey, Kita, Slash, Rex, Caesar, Anthony, and Swag.

Authors P.O.V.

"What do you mean you're leaving?!" Elijah said out of shock. She and Kate were busy hanging out at Kate's house when the shorter girl of the two said that her dad got a promotion in California for a company and they were gonna be moving today, so that's why Kate wanted to spend her last moments with her girlfriend.

"Elijah I'm so sorry, but my dad got a new job and so we're moving to California, I promise I'll FaceTime you and call you every day. Please don't be mad." The girl tried to reassure the punk, but Elijah was not having any of it.

"No! You know what? We're done! I am so done! You never even told your parents about us in the first place because you're too scared to tell them yourself! At least now you'll finally be free of an embarrassment like me, right?!" She yelled at the girl who's shaking out of frustration, almost on the edge of tears.

"You don't know of what it's like to have parents who hate people like us!" She yelled back.

"No, it's the fact that you're afraid of who you are, you're too scared of loosing parents that you know will hate you when you tell them the truth, they've hated me ever since they first met me! And yes, I do know what it's like, because that's what happened to me when I first said I was gay and my old man beat the shit out of me before kicking me out!!" The punk yelled out before walking out of her now ex-girlfriend's house, storming off into the night.

*Time Skip*

Elijah had finally made it back to the lair, tears already falling down her face like a faucet. Once she had walked in, the punk heard laughing and talking coming from the living room, remembering that the Street Punks were inviting their own friends over for the night.

The girl honestly didn't want the guys to see her like this, but she had to go through the living room and to the stairs to get to her room. So, Elijah took her chance and speed walked her journey to her room without the boys seeing her. But sadly her mission was interrupted when Casey spotted her.

"Hey Elijah, what's up? I thought you were with Kate." His statement made her freeze and then she felt all eyes on her.

"Elijah? You okay?" She heard Raph ask this time.

"P-Perfectly fine." She said in a small voice, then sniffled.

All of a sudden, she was spun around and was then facing Ghost, his eyes full of concern, but when he saw her tears, he immediately grabbed her wrist and dragged her over to the couch and made her sit down. But she only kept her head down.

"Elijah, what's going on with you? Where's Ka-"

"Don't you fucking say her name. I don't want to hear it." She cut off Swift's question. Elijah barely ever snaps, but when she does it means that something bad happened or angry.

"What happened?" Swift asked again. She only sighed and stared at her hands, knowing that they weren't gonna let her go unless she confessed, so here goes nothing.

"Kate and I broke up." She said as calmly as she could without letting out a sob.

The air in the room went tense, everyone freezing and staring at the broken hearted punk.

"Why?" Mikey asked a moment later.

"She's moving to California because her dad got a stupid job, we then got into a huge fight and I ended up saying that she was scared of telling her parents the truth that we were a thing. But I was mostly angry that I wasn't gonna be able to see her again." Elijah then covered her face with her hands at the last sentence. Letting out sniffles and sobs.

"God Elijah, I'm so sorry." Caesar said, moving to sit next to her on the couch and hugging her, burying her face in his chest.

"Yeah, heartbreaks can be tough." Rex tried to reassure the crying punk.

"It's fine guys, really. It- it just fucking hurts." She whimpered out.

"Hey, we're gonna help you get through this, okay? You're not in this alone." Caesar said, rubbing her back.

"You're never alone, Eli. Break ups are hard, but we get through them together." Said Swift.