When It Comes To Raising Kids, There Are Consequences.

Description: Let's say that Elijah has raised the Punks and Swag their whole lives while their Sensei wasn't their to be a good father. He wants to take them back after so many years, but Elijah won't allow it because of him basically abandoning them for so long. What will happen when the boys find out about this?

Note: I know that I discuss most of the boys and Elijah but I can't help it! It's just too cute! Anyways, I'm also adding in Caesar, Slash, and Anthony, but that's it. Not Kita or Rex, even though I haven't used them in a while. But yeah, hope ya'll like it! Thank you!

P.S. They are all seven years old while Ghost and Donnie are six, and M.C and Mikey are five years old. Elijah is ten years old.

Elijah's P.O.V.

'The boys will be home soon and I'm almost done making dinner. Those little trouble makers just love to whine and argue when they're hungry.' Is what I thought while placing the biscuits on the table. And as soon as I was going to grab the soda, I heard little, yet loud footsteps running into the house and in my direction.

Hello darkness my old friend~.

"Eli! We're home!!"

"No need to yell, Swift. You guys go put your bags away, then come eat." I said to the little mutants.

"Okay! Come on guys!" He laughed with his brothers, all of them following him into their rooms. I swear, Swift is going to be a good leader some day for his brothers. The thought made me laugh.

*Time Skip* Elijah is now 15 and the boys are from 12 to 9.

"Boys! Get ready for school or you'll be late!" I yelled at my brothers, who were still in bed. They're about to be teenagers soon, and that's my worst nightmare. They were scary and a huge handful as kids, so I just wonder of what they're going be like till then.

While I was thinking of my future horrors, I heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs and many mutants of lizards and turtles came tumbling into the kitchen, violently filling their plates with breakfast and then scarfing it down so fast that it almost made my head spin.

But I simply just shook my head a little and sat down with the rest of my family. I started to eat my pancakes when Anthony asked me a question. "Hey Eli, what are you gonna do when you graduate high school?" He asked me with curiousness.

I only looked at him in confusion, "Why do you want to know that?" I asked my younger brother.

"Just curious. Are you still gonna be with us?" He asked again.

By this time, everyone was staring at me, some looking even a bit scared. "Well, I am planning on going to college, but even if i'm not here, you guys will be old enough to look after yourselves and each other. But in the meantime, don't focus on that, okay? Don't worry about me." I said reassuringly.

The boys just nodded their heads and went back to their own conversations. I looked at them in question. 'Were they really ready to look after themselves? I mean, yeah I left them alone a few times to either go do some errands or work, but it was only for a few hours, I even asked the neighbors to go check on them while I was gone.' Is what I was thinking. Our good-for-nothing father bailed on us when I was eight years old. We never met our mother, so we don't know if she's alive or dead, but through out all this time, I've been a mom, dad, and sister to all of them.

No way am I going to leave them after I graduate college. They're my family, my little brothers. They are all I got. I'm not like our cowardly father, so no way in hell am I going to be abandoning them like he did.

"Alright boys, time to go." I announce, grabbing my backpack and putting my dishes in the sink. My brothers do the same thing, running to the door and putting on their shoes.