Be Mine (Part 3)

Authors P.O.V.

"Go and look for her! She couldn't have gone far!" Swift yelled out orders for his group as soon as they all got back at the lair. Elijah's words scared everyone to the brim.

"IF YOU GUYS CARE ABOUT HER THEN HOW ABOUT I DO ALL OF YOU A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR!!??!?"

They knew that Elijah wasn't stupid to actually kill herself, but they knew that she would do something horrible just to prove something.

And her words were always true.

"She's not in her room!" Shouted Rebel.

"She's not in the kitchen!" Shouted Caesar.

"She's not anywhere Swift! What the fuck are we going to do?!" Mona Lisa panicked for her friend's safety.

"This is all my fault. If she did something like that or close to that, I'll...I'll never forgive myself." Azazel whimpered, sitting on the couch with his head in his hands, trying to not think of the worst.

"Calm down. Just think, if we were Elijah, where would we go to be alone?" Swift asked his friends, the room going silent with tense and anxious air flowing around. Everyone was thinking intently on where their punk had run off to.

Then all of them rose their eyes up in realization, "HER HOUSE!!!"

And with that, they sped off in their vehicles towards Elijah's house.

______________________________

The group had finally arrived at the old looking house sitting in the creepy and poor looking neighborhood. After all these years, nothing has changed. Elijah used to live here with her abusive and drunk parents that moved away a few years ago for some unknown reason. Elijah still kept her key just incase if she had to stay away from her friends for awhile, and this was an example.

Azazel hopped off his motorbike, not caring if it fell to the muddy lawn, and rushed toward her door, slamming his fist against the wood. "Elijah!! Elijah please come out! I'm sorry for saying that! I didn't mean it I swear!! Please just let us know that you're alright!! Please! ELIJAH!!!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, tears flowing down his face, his body shaking in fear that the person he's so madly in love with is in this house alone, possibly dead by now.

Some of the mutants and humans were looking around the house to see any sign of breaking in or if Elijah was in one of the rooms, but unfortunately, they were all closed up with curtains and the windows were locked. There wasn't even a back door.

But then they all heard it.

A body slumping against the front door and then sliding down.

"Elijah?" Azazel asked.

As soon as her name was mentioned, they all received a text.

'Only Azazel.'

And with that, the door unlocked and Azazel immediately went in, closing the door behind himself.

When Azazel closed the door, he turned around to face the punk who had red puffy eyes and engulfed her into a massive bear hug, crying into her shoulder.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again, oh God I thought I lost you. But I'm so sorry I said that to you, I wasn't thinking. Please forgive me Eli, please." He begged, that shocked the girl, but she then slowly hugged him back.

"You hurt me again, and I hurt you back."

"As long as you're hurting me by beating me up physically, not you hurting yourself."

"I know, I would never do that. I'm not stupid unlike you." That made him laugh.

"I'm stupid for you."

Elijah then pulled away, "What happened to Ashley?" She asked curiously.

"Don't worry about her, we've seen the truth." He smiled in reassurance.

"Well it's about fucking time." Elijah stated bluntly, looking at him in slight annoyance.

"I'm sorry, we all are. I didn't mean what I said. And...I actually dated Ashley because one, I thought that she was different and she liked me, and two, I was trying to hide my feelings for you. My true feelings. All because I was scared of rejection." He looked at the punk cautiously.

Elijah just stared at him in shock, 'He...He feels the same as me!?' She thought excitedly, trying to hide her happy smile with a calm and collected expression.

"Do you feel the same?" Azazel asked hesitantly, hoping that she wouldn't say no. But then he got his answer when the punk pulled onto the collar of his shirt and yanked him forward, smashing his rough lips against her soft ones. The Swag boy was shocked with widened eyes, taking a moment to process the sudden action, but when he was able to collect himself he kissed her back with just as much force.

The kiss was filled with passion, love, and a bit of hunger, the two teenagers did their best to show their feelings for the other in the heated kiss. They loved each other, they wanted to so badly be in each other's arms, and they finally got their wish.

When they finally pulled back a knock was heard on the front door. "Hey, you guys good in there?! Please don't tell me Azazel is 6 feet under!" Swift's panic made them both laugh.

Elijah then turned and opened the door, revealing her worried looking friends. "Hey guys." She greeted. Elijah was then caught off gaurd when Renet tackled her into a suffocating hug.

"My Lord Elijah, you've frightened us into oblivion! Please do not pull this horrific stunt again!" The girl wailed, squeezing the poor punk into her much taller figure.

"Uh- Ren, you're suffocating me." The punk breathed out.

"Oh, my apologies." And let go, letting Elijah take in deep breaths of air.

When the punk was able to breathe normally, she finally faced her quiet brothers. She raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"Elijah, do have any idea of what kind of stress you put us in?!" Swift scolded.

"I wasn't gonna do anything harmful. I'm not stupid."

Swift then rolled his eyes, "Seriously Eli..." He trailed off and walked towards her, engulfing her into a protective hug. "Don't scare us like that."

"I didn't mean to, now let go, everyone's watching."

Swift then smirked, "You don't like hugs, Eli?" He teased, looking back at the others from over his shoulder. They all then caught up to his evil plan.

"No, I don't. Now let go you over-sized lizard!" Elijah growled out in anger and squirmed in his tight hold from around her back. Just then, she was surrounded by warm bodies, arms wrapped around arms, and bodies connected together in one big group hug. "Guys! I'm serious! Let go dammit!" She snarled. After a few seconds of struggling, she realized that they weren't letting go anytime soon, so she gave up. Instead, she just let them surround her in safety and comfort.

"Love you guys too." Elijah grumbled.