What Did We Do Last Night?!

Description: Azazel and Elijah end up getting drunk while at a friends house for a party, they go back to the lair and things get steamy in Elijah's room. What will happen when they realize of what they did and how are the guys react? And how will this affect Elijah and Azazel's relationship?

Elijah's P.O.V.

It all went by so fast.

One minute me and Azazel were hanging out at April and Casey's house and the next, we both ended up back at the lair and in my room during a heated make out session, which led to even higher levels. We couldn't help ourselves, we were drunk and weren't thinking straight. It was only an accident and we don't even feel the same for each other.

Why did this have to happen?

Everything was coming back to me when I was able to wake up fully with an agonizing headache, taking a moment to observe my surroundings. But oh lord I wish I hadn't.

There...in my bed...lied a naked Azazel, my best friend, who was fast asleep, with me being completely ass-naked as well. I also took a look over at the little trash can by my bed to see two or three condoms filled with cum in them. Damn, were we that horny?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt the teenage boy next to me shift, indicating he was starting to stir. I couldn't do anything but freeze in place when he sat up and rubbed his face with his hands. But when Azazel finally looked over at me, his face turned pale.

"Uh...Elijah?" He said in slight panic, "We didn't..." He trailed off while using his pointer finger to gesture to our unclothed bodies.

"I think we did by the use of condoms there." I answered, a blush creeping up my neck from how embarrassed I was. He looked over the trash bin and snapped his head to look at me again. "Everyone is gonna kill us both."

And with that, we both rushed out of bed, me ignoring the pain in my lower back and ass, gathering our clothes and quickly putting them on. We only have enough time before the boys wake up. We're lucky that it's only 6:30 a.m. since they get up at 8:00. "I'm sorry." I heard Azazel say while pulling his shirt over his head.

I looked at him with a sad smile, "Hey, don't apologize. It's fine. We were simply drunk and weren't thinking right, okay? Things will be back to normal before you know it." I reassured. That was mostly to myself, praying that the boys won't go to the level of having our heads.

"Should we tell them?" He asked. I looked at him like he was crazy, "We can't keep this lie up forever. They're bound to find out sooner or later. Might as well get it over with." He was right. I couldn't lie to my brothers or my best friends, same with Azazel. So our only option was to come clean.

Even if we won't hear the end of it.

*Time Skip*

Azazel had went home to figure things out and also plan when he's ready to confront some of his friends. I basically stayed in my room the whole day, too, scared and worried of how they will react when they find out that we fucked last night. Trust me, Azazel and I are only friends and we have never felt anything special for each other, so I'm glad that we had patched things up well.

"Elijah!" I heard Swift call out from downstairs.

I got up from my bed and opened my door to respond, "Yeah!?"