Sorry I Love You (Part 3)

Authors P.O.V.

Elijah and Raph were already at the lair entrance, the turtle looking nervous and anxious.

"I don't blame him if he beats the shit out of you." Elijah said in a calm voice, opening the door and walking inside. Raph gulped and walked in hesitantly.

"He's up in his room and you're lucky that the others are out at the moment, or else they would've beaten you until you stopped moving. They were pretty pissed when I told them of what happened." The punk said, sitting on the couch.

"Elijah, I honestly didn't mean-"

"It's not me you're supposed to be explaining to, just as long as you make Swift smile again, then I'll let it go. But apologize to him first." She said, looking at one of M.C's comic books.

Raph then sighed and turned around, walking towards the stairs, but was stopped by Elijah's voice. "And Raph," Making him turn around to look at the back of her head. "Who knows, you might've said that to him because you were scared to tell him the truth of how you really feel about him." He thought for a moment, then started walking up the stairs with that last thought on his mind.

The mutant had finally arrived at Swift's door, holding up his fist and knocked slightly and softly; hesitating whether or not to knock and just go in. "Swift...?" He asked softly.

"What?" He heard a hoarse and croaky voice, followed by a sniffle.

"Can I come in?" He asked, and almost immediately the door opened, revealing a shocked Swift with a tear stained face and puffy eyes, and the only clothes he was wearing were his black boxers and white T-shirt. "Hey Swift, I came here to see you." He said with a sheepish smile, rubbing the back of his neck. Swift had only stared at him with a blank face and then turned around, flopping back onto his bad; face first.

"Look, I am so sorry for yelling at you, it's just- I don't know why, but I do know that I want to make this work again. I don't want to push you away and especially see you like this, it hurts me to know that I was the one to drive you into this state. I was a major jerk and you don't have to accept my apology, but please..." Raph said, leaning against the door. Swift had then looked at him; thinking.

"You mean it?" He asked.

"Yes. And... through the time you were away... I've been thinking that.. I could even give us a try?" Swift had then looked up at his crush in shock. "It's just- I've realized that of how much I've been thinking about you a lot and of how much of a mess I have been since that night, how much I screwed up, how much I hurt the person I grew to fall in love with." He said the last sentence with a smile and looked up at the punk.

"Really?"

"Yes." Raph said while walking over to the punk and sat next him, cupping his face gently. "Do you forgive me?" He asked, smiling softly and using his golden eyes to look into the royal blue ones.

Swift had then smiled and grabbed Raph's hand, "You can bet your shell I do." He said with a smirk. And with that, they both leaned in for a kiss, filled with want, need, passion, love, and lust. The kiss had gotten a little more intense when Swift crawled to straddle Raph's lap and the red mutant moving his hand up the Punk's shirt, making him gasp and then moan softly when he lifted up his shirt enough to lick his chest. The dominant turtle smirked at his reactions.

"Feel good, baby?" He asked and grabbed Swift's tail in surprise, making him let out a loud moan when Raph started stroking it.

"Ahh! Y-Yes!~"

*Time Skip*

Elijah was on the couch still, watched nothing particular on T.V. and occasionally turning up the volume to block out the moans from up stairs.

"Welp, looks like they made up." She groaned, covering her ears with two pillows.