Do What You Want? Yeah Right (Part 2)

Authors P.O.V.

The next day, Elijah was busy talking to her friends by her locker, while the new students were watching her. They've been observing her ever since yesterday since she had some classes with them, even her friends, too. They were able to know of how fast she was, how smart, strong, and flexible as well. They had gotten some information on her and her gang, thanks to paying attention and listening to others. Now all they have to do is just talk to her. Which was right about...

Now.

The mutants of her gang had finally left to go to class while she stayed behind to get something from her locker. This gave them the perfect opportunity.

The four had walked on over to her, with Xavier to tap on her shoulder. "Excuse me, are you Elijah Black?" He asked in a smooth and almost flirty tone of voice.

The girl turned around to look up at the tall assassins, "Who's asking?" She asked in a calm and collective voice, crossing her arms and leaning up against her now-closed locker. The four knew her choice of behavior and attitude, so they were prepared for her worst.

"Us of course." He answered, but that just seemed to tick her off.

"Don't get fucking smart with me, Newbie." The name came out venomously. The gang knew that they were playing fire with fire.

"Easy now, we just wanted to say hello and introduce ourselves. No harm done." Alec spoke up this time, moving to stand next to his brother.

"Right. Now goodbye." Elijah said before waking off, but Dominic had stopped her by grabbing her arm and pushing her up against a random locker, pinning her body with his own.

"Now where do you think you're going, Beautiful?" He asked flirtatiously, stroking her cheek with his fingers.

Elijah only stared up at him in shock, but then snapped out of her daze and pushed him, pulling out her survival knife from her hip and got into an attack position. "You better keep your distance. I'm not one to mess with. And if one you make any move, then i'll be sending you to the hospital." She threatened with a killer look in her eye.

The four males just stared at her, but then Damien was able to pull himself together. "Now, now, we don't want any trouble. We just wanted to ask you something, but you were about to walk away without letting us speak. Didn't mean to scare you, Lovely." He flirted and then took a step towards her, causing the punk to become ready for any attack.

"Well you already found trouble yourself when you first touched me. And secondly, maybe I don't want to talk to you. Ever thought of that?"

"Why not?"

"Because I already know of who you are, Damien Kellic."

Everyone froze in their spot with wide eyes, while the girl simply put away her knife and pulled out her phone. She pressed the call button, "Hey Swift, i've got 'em." And with that, she put her phone away and just stood there in silence. "Come with me." Elijah said a minute later after staring the still-shocked group. She then headed for the doors, walking to the back of the school. The males didn't know of what was about to happen, but they followed her anyways. Thinking that she was more than they thought she was.

*Time Skip*

The five teens were all waiting silently when they heard footsteps coming their way, knowing it was the rest of the Street Punk gang.

"Hey Eli, sorry we took so long." Swift spoke up, walking over to his companion and standing by her side, the others do the same. The five were facing the four males, trying to intimidate them by glaring, but they didn't seem fazed, not once.

"How do you know of us?" Damien asked, crossing his arms.

"We keep track of our enemies, plus have the best technology, thank you, Ghost." Swift said to his brother and Ghost nodded at him. "We were able to sneak into your files and read that there were a new set of students coming here, but they were from a gang, called the Assassins, am I correct?"

"You slithering reptiles..." Dominic started.

"Watch your mouth, you mess with them, you mess with me. Got it? Although I really do want to bash your faces in for pulling that little stunt on me." Elijah warned with a glare.

"What stunt?" Rebel asked and looked at her.

"This guy here, decided to be a little pervert and actually risk touching me." The punk said.

Her words made her brothers pissed, and the Assassins knew something was going to happen. "We just wanted to talk to her, that's all. No need to get all wound up." Alec said.

"About what?" Swift seethed in anger.

"We want her to join us."

The air was thick and everyone couldn't process quickly of what Alec just said. Not even the Second-In-Command.

"What?" M.C asked this time.

"Like he said, we want her to join our gang, she's strong and intelligent enough to be apart of us. We need a person like her." His brother had said.

"Well you can't have her! She's ours so back off!" Swift said and pulled his sister behind his back, the others standing in front and ready to fight. "You're gonna have to get through us first."

"Again, we don't want to fight. We just wanted to tell you. So..." He trailed off and pulled out a piece of paper from his jacket. "Call us." He winked and left the card on the ground, him and his friends walking away.

The group just stood there in silence until they didn't see their enemies anymore, so then Elijah pushed through her brothers and picked up the card, looking at the number and address of their department.

"Eli? You aren't gonna join, are you?" Swift asked.