I Like It Loud (18+)

Swift x Male!Elijah x M.C

Warning! Daddy kink! Gay!! Don't like, don't read and move on with ya lives!

Authors P.O.V.

"You know, you're gonna get a punishment of a life time if you keep up this teasing, baby boy." Swift growled against the boy's ear after Swift pushed him up against the wall, pinning his wrists above his head.

Elijah had only smirked evilly, a mischievous glint in his eye, "What if I want one, Daddy?" He said that name with a low and seductive tone, staring up at Swift, with M.C who was standing next to the leader with his arms crossed.

"You could've just asked."

The punk only rolled his eyes, "Now where's the fun in that? I love seeing you guys all hot and bothered just by a single word or touch. You're too easy to fluster." He chuckled devilishly.

"Oh really?" Swift asked, getting an idea. He leaned down to Elijah's neck and immediately licked, sucked, and bit his soft spots, making the boy groan. Swift had then bit down a little harder on one spot, but Elijah chewed onto his bottom lip to keep from moaning out. The rest of the Punks were out at the moment so that just left the threesome alone for the night, and Elijah was very thankful for that.

Elijah was then brought out of his little lust daze when he felt his mutant leader lift up his legs and wrapped them around his waist, still holding onto Elijah's wrists with one three-fingered hand. The other hand running up his black T-shirt to touch his chest, still attacking his neck.

M.C had then walked up to his side and leaned down to his ear. "Feels good right? Why don't you let those cute little moans out, huh?" His hot breath brushed against the human's ear, then licked the shell of his ear with his pierced tongue.

Elijah had finally released his lip and his head fell back, letting out soft but needy moans from his mouth.

"There you go, baby boy." Swift purred.

Elijah had looked down at him and glared, "Don't call me tha-ah!" He all of a sudden jolted with a surprised yelp when Swift had started to grind his hips roughly against his boyfriend's erection, causing Elijah to become a moaning mess. "Swift! M.C! Please!" He whined, his head lolling back again.

"What do want us to do, Eli?" The leader asked, smirking against his now bruised neck.

Elijah gulped, "I want you to fuck me until I can't walk at all." He said it loud enough for the two to hear him.

As soon as those words left his mouth, both turtles growled and Swift pulled him off of the wall and carried him to his own room, M.C following quickly behind.

Once the three had arrived at Swift's bedroom, the leader tossed Elijah onto the bed and the two mutants started to strip until they were completely naked. They both stared at the human in lust and desire, wanting to ravage him until he's a complete mess of cum, sweat, and marks of theirs hands and teeth.

"Why are you guys just standing there? Don't you wanna stick your cocks in me?" The human punk asked with a lustful look on his face and hunger in his eyes. The two had finally had it and pounced onto their boyfriend, making him fall onto his back again since he was sitting up.

M.C had moved behind Elijah and made him sit in his lap, pulling off his shirt once they were settled. Swift had then moved in front of him and crawled in between his legs, working on his zipper and button of his black skinny jeans and pulled them off. When he was about to pull off his boxers, Elijah shot his hands out grab the turtle's wrists, stopping his movements.