Hip-Hop Goes Rock

Description: The Swag group want the Punks to sing their song.

Authors P.O.V.

"What now?" Elijah spoke after Leo just announced to the Street Punks that he and his brothers wanted to have them sing their new song, but in Punk version.

"Oh you heard him, Eli. We want you guys to sing our new song. Please?" Mikey said, going over to her side and swinging his arm around her shoulder.

Elijah rolled her eyes and then pinched his hand, causing him to squeal and let go of her. "Forget it, we're not doing it."

"Why not?" Swift asked his teammate, but Elijah looked at him like he was crazy.

"Swift, we've never done a hip-hop song into our version before. Besides, I don't care."

Okay, you're probably confused right now on what's going on right now, so let me explain. The Punks are in a rock band together, but it's more like a garage band sort of thing. They don't have their own record or manager like Swag, because they want it that way, they especially like to be only known by their loved ones, or just by the ones they trust. Anyways, Swag had just recently wrote a new song, but they thought that it would be fun and interesting if they let their Punk lovers, and Elijah, sing their song; more like a fun experiment really.

"It can't be that bad, I think it'll be fun. What'd ya say, boys?" The leader asks, turning his head to face his brothers.

"Sure. I'm in." M.C replies.

"Whatever." Rebel says also. And Ghost just nods his head.

"Looks like we got a yes from everyone, except...." He then points to his sister, and everyone turns their head in her direction.

The Punk looks at them with a glare, "I said not i'm doing it."

"Why not?" Swift asks.

"Because I don't want to. Sounds lame to me." She says, crossing her arms.

"But Eli-"

"End of discussion." And with that, she walked out of the room, leaving her friends completely dumbfounded and confused.

*Time Skip*

"Please Eli? Please?" Mikey was currently on his knees and hugging Elijah's waist, pleading for her to do the song for the past fifteen minutes now, and the girl was getting annoyed.

"Mikey come on, she's not gonna give in. Just let it go." Leo said. Him and the others were all watching from the side lines. The two different groups have been trying to convince her ever since this morning about doing the song, it's now 4:00 pm. They didn't know what else to do, so Mikey did what he does best. Begging.

The guys need Elijah for the song because she's the lead singer, with Swift being the back-up singer and lead guitarist, M.C on bass, Rebel on drums, and Ghost does keyboard/beat-box. Swift has never been lead singer before, so he doesn't exactly have enough courage to be up in front. And because he's also on guitar, he doesn't really have a lot of practice on singing a whole song while also playing an instrument at the same time.

Anyways, the guys were running out of ideas on how to convince her, so they were going to give up and just work on the song some more, but then the punk caught their attention.

"If I do this, will you guys leave me alone after?" She asked, looking bored and annoyed with the heavy mutant still hugging her and pleading, trying to show off his puppy eyes. But when she said those words, Mikey immediately picked her up excitedly with a huge, childish smile.

"It's a deal! Let's go!" He exclaimed, running to the garage with an angry human screaming at him to put her down.

The others only looked at them in shock and confusion, not getting of what just happened, not to mention that Elijah had actually changed her mind for once and not putting her foot down.