New Friends

Description: It's where the Street Punks meet some new characters.

These characters and names are not mine but putting them on a Pages document and writing their names is my own work.

Author's P.O.V.

Young Elijah Black was walking down the hallway of Redwood High by herself, she was skipping class and decided to take a little walk in peace, that was...

Until someone accidentally pushed her to the floor.

She fell right on her ass, groaning in pain. She then looked up to glare at a group of three mutant lizards. One was wearing a grey bandanna on his head with light green skin and a bandaid on his nose. The next one a blue reptile, who looked bigger than the other two, with black marks on the back of his head and freckles, along with white, big spikes on his head, almost looking like he has a mohawk, then finally the last one had a cigarette in his mouth, olive green skin with a backwards black baseball cap and tank-top.

These three looked like that they were looking for trouble, and they found it.

"Hey cocksucker!" She yelled at the blue lizard, catching his attention and then making him shiver visibly when he saw her stone cold glare. The other two had then faced her as well. "Watch where you're going!" She said angrily, pushing herself up from the floor.

"Hey, easy there, we didn't see ya." The guy with the hat said with a smirk. "Anyways, I'm Zeppelin." He smirked at her, eyeing her up and down and licking his lips.

"My eyes are up here, Bastard." Elijah growled, glaring at him.

"Um, i'm sorry about that, but i'm Eron and we're new here. We were only trying to find the office, could you help us please?" Eron said politely. He doesn't really sound that bad, even with the bad boy appearance, he's acting like a gentleman. Shocking.

The punk gave them a skeptical look, eyeing them up and down, silently judging them in her head. She then sighed and pointed down the right side of the hall, "Down that way, it's the door down the hall. And try not to bump into anyone."

Zeppelin smiled and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "Thanks baby."

Elijah had then pushed him away, "Keep your hands off me, lizard." She hissed out with a glare.

"Hey watch it!" The third guy with the bandanna had finally spoke.

She smirked, "Or what?" Putting her hands on her hips, "What's your name?"

"Charles, and I can fuck you up so bad that you won't even be coming back to school again." He threatened with a harsh glare.

The punk only rolled her eyes, "I'd like to see you try. And I have the right to be a bit mad at you for knocking me down and not even apologizing yourself, unlike your friend here. I have friends, but with or without them, I can send all of you to the hospital." Now that made him laugh.

"Really? You? Pffft, now that's funny. You're only a human. And you can't take us down by yourself. We are much more stronger than you and smarter with our words. So be carful with what you say." He smirked cockily, crossing his arms.

"You wanna bet, lizard boy? Trust me when I say, you do not want to mess with me." She challenged, but he didn't back down.

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm a mother fucking Street Punk." She said before walking away.

The three just stared at her until she had completely disappeared down the hall.

"Well she's gonna be a bit of a problem." Zeppelin sighed, rubbing his neck.

Charles nodded in agreement, "She also said she has friends, let's see of how this goes."