Don't Worry, I'll Help You

Description: All of the boys, that you know so well, are all kids and are lost on the streets of New York. Elijah then finds them and decides to help them out. Elijah is 17 by the way and the guys are all 7, 6, and 5.

Authors P.O.V.

17 year old Elijah Black was walking down the streets of New York at night time, hence that she did just leave work and was heading home after an exhausting day. The young girl was walking down an empty, dark street and past by an alley way, but stopped when she heard scuffling and soft voices, voices of young children.

Elijah had then chose to take a look at who or what was making all that noise. When she had gotten a little closer, she noticed a few shadows going back and forth and it seemed like that her presence wasn't noticed. She then quietly sighed and spoke up softly, trying not to scare them.

"Hello?" It went completely quiet for a few minutes, all you could hear was the wind and distant cars driving by. "Is anyone there?" She asked again, not making any move so she wouldn't scare the little creatures and run off. The human was honestly curious of why children were out at this time of night, don't their parents even know of where they are?

She was then snapped out of her thoughts when she saw an old tennis ball rolling her way and stopped at her feet. Elijah crouched down and picked it up, then heard a quiet voice say, "Oh man." From behind the shadows and some trash cans.

"Did you loose this?" Elijah asked, but no response. She only smiled softly, "Here." And rolled it back. "Do you need help?" She asked. "Can you talk?"

"Of course we can talk, but not to strangers." She heard a young males voice. And telling by his tone, he was definitely a child, maybe around 6 or 8 years old.

"Well how about you come out and introduce yourselves to me and I'll do the same, okay? I just want to help you." She reassured. Elijah heard a few voices debating whether or not to listen to her, but after some time, out stepped thirteen little mutants. Nine turtles, three lizards, and one wolf were shaking and huddled together, trying to protect one another.

"What are your names?" Elijah asked.

One turtle who had a white sweatshirt and a missing tooth stepped in front of her a little and looked up at her, trying to look brave. "I-I'm Swift. And these are my brothers. Rebel, M.C, and Ghost." He said, pointing to three other mutants who were dressed like little punks, it was kinda cute. They were even wearing their own colored bandannas around there faces, too. Rebel was red, M.C was orange, Ghost was purple, and Swift was blue.

The human nodded in understanding, "Who are your friends?" She asked, pointing to the other mutants.

"O-Oh, that's Raph, and his brothers as well. Leo, Mikey, and Donnie, them and the others are our best friends." Swift explained. He pointed to four turtles who looked like the little punks, but only in hip-hop version. Raph was red, Mikey was orange, Donnie was purple, and Leo was blue.

He had then pointed to the lizards and wolf. "The wolf is Rex. The other four are Anthony, Caesar, Kita, and Slash." Kita was a grey lizard and holding onto Slash who was a turtle with darker green skin than all the others and spikes on his head. Next to Slash was two other reptiles who were hugging each other for dear life. Anthony was a lizard with yellowish-light green skin and blue hair that was combed off the side while Caesar had a medium green skin color and golden eyes.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Elijah." She smiled and stuck out her hand for the little turtle to shake. He looked hesitant, but took it anyways. He then stole a minute to examine her hand with curiosity.

"Why are your hands so different?" He asked, holding her hand with one of his own and putting his other one next to hers and looking at the size differences, skin color, and fingers.

Elijah only smiled again with a soft chuckle, "That's because I'm human."

The little mutant stared at her in shock, Elijah guessed that he's never seen a human before. "Whoa." He said in awe, staring at her with interest.

"Anyways, do you guys need some help? Why are you scavenging around at night? You know it gets dangerous at this time of day." She said, pulling back her hand gently.

Swift had then looked down, "We're lost. We have nowhere else to go. We've been like this since we've been mutated." He said in a shy voice, looking like he was about to cry.

"Hey, it's alright, there's no need to cry now. I'll help you, how about you guys come home with me? Yeah?" The human offered.

"You mean it?" He asked, looking her in the eyes with his desperate royal blue ones.

Elijah smiled, "Yes. Come on." She said standing up and grabbing his hand gently. The girl had then looked at the other mutants and waved her hand towards her. "It's okay. Lets go home." As soon as she said that the little mutant kids stared at her with hopeful eyes and immediately ran to her legs, some of them hugging and clinging onto her black skinny jeans.

She only chuckled at their cuteness, "Well okay then." And with that, she continued her journey home with all 13 of her little mutant friends.