Caring For Each Other (Part 2)

Authors P.O.V.

It was the next day and everything was usual for the punks. They were all watching TV and everything was quiet until M.C broke the silence.

"Hey guys, I've been meaning to ask but, what do you guys dream about? I mean, I'm kinda curious." He asked.

Everyone shared a curious look with each other, thinking the same thing. Rebel was the first to speak.

"Nothing really, I can hardly remember." He answered. Ghost was up next, but he just shrugged his shoulders. Next up was Swift.

"My lips are sealed. Sorry, but a dreamer never reveals his secrets." He smiles and leans back into the couch.

"You know, I don't think anyone wants to know of what you dream of, Swift." Elijah admitted.

"How mean, Eli~, and to think I thought you loved me~!" Swift whined in exaggeration. Elijah had only rolled her eyes at him for his childishness.

"Anyways, what do you dream of, Eli?" M.C asked her.

Elijah just tsked and stood up from the couch, "What are ya talking about? I don't have dreams." She walked off after that. The guys just gave each other a skeptical look.

*Time Skip*

That night, Elijah accidentally fell asleep on the couch while watching TV. The guys were already up and went into the living room. When they all saw the youngest punk of the gang, they all smiled fondly at her sleeping form. Who knew Elijah could look so calm and peaceful when asleep?

Swift had then walked around the couch and picked up the human girl and layed down on the couch with her on top of him, her head resting on his chest and both legs between his. He wrapped his arms around her waist and connected his fingers together and rested them on her back. M.C then came up and draped a blanket on the two and sat on the floor with his back up against the couch and his head resting against Swifts's legs. Rebel sat down on the chair and Ghost sat on floor next to M.C and faced the TV.

The brothers would never admit it, but they always make sure that Elijah was comfortable and warm when asleep.