Elijah x Kate (smut) 18+

Read at your own risk.

Warning: kinky

Elijah's P.O.V.

Today was a normal Friday night and I was reading a book. I was at Kate's house to hang out with her, since she is my girlfriend, and I was on her bed, waiting for her. She said that she wanted to show me something and that I would love it, I honestly don't know what that girl is up to, but I guess that I'll just have to wait and find out. I was happy that her parents weren't home and out on vacation, so that just means that Kate and I have the weekend together with no interruptions.

I then heard the door open, "Ohh, Elijah~ " I heard Kate purr, making me freeze in my laying position on my back on the bed. I knew that kind of seductive tone of voice anytime, Kate was horny. I closed my book with that thought and sat up, my eyes widening at the sight in front of me.

Kate had a black lingerie on her slightly tanned, slim body with black thigh-high socks and black panties, and you could clearly see that she had no bra on. Perfect.

She then started making her way towards me with an innocent, blushing face with big brown eyes, staring at me with lust, making them look almost black. "Oh fuck, Kate." I groaned, already feeling excited and anxious, wanting to touch, bite, lick, and suck every inch of her body and claim her as mine.

"You like it? I bought it just for you." She giggled and started crawling on the bed and climbed on top of me.

"Baby girl, what are you doing? Are you horny?" I ask, playing her little game.

"Yes, I can't help it. I saw this in the store and it just reminded me of how much you'll attack me seeing this on. I want you so badly, Elijah, please. Take me." She begs and pants, moving one leg in between my own as she grinds on my thigh. That's when I snap and flip us over and stare down at her with possession, hunger, and lust. 'I can't take this anymore.'

With that thought, I lean in and kiss her hungrily and hold both of her wrists above her head with one hand, rubbing her thigh with the other, making her whimper, but I swallow it. I then release our lips for breath.

"Hmm, I think you've been a bit naughty, Kate. Thinking that kind of thing. It's your fault that I'm fucking horny right now, so I think you need to be taught a lesson. And maybe you wouldn't be in this position if you would've never dressed up like this. I'm going to make you scream so the whole world knows you're mine and mine alone, understand?" I growl in her ear, grinding my knee in between her legs, making her moan softly.

"Y-Yes, ma'am."

"Good." I smirk darkly and get up off the bed and walk over to the closet, opening the door to see our little 'fun box.' I grab a blindfold, fluffy black handcuffs, a long, big and thick vibrating dildo and a small pink vibrating dildo. Once I grabbed the stuff I needed, I placed them on the bed, Kate still in her original position from where I left her, and started to take off my clothes. Once I was done, I climbed back onto the bed and grabbed the blindfold and handcuffs and sat on Kate's stomach. I first tied her wrists against the headboard and then placed the mask on over her eyes.

"You ready, baby?" I whispered in her ear in a low, husky voice with a smirk.

She groaned quietly, "Yes."

I slid down her body until I was facing her pussy and pulled down her black panties, her legs spread wide open for me. I gave her a few licks on her clit and she gasped. "Ngh, Elijah... ah, ah, ooohhh." Her head went backwards and rested against the pillows, panting and gasping. I stopped and grabbed the thirteen-inch long and four-inch wide dildo and lubed it up, then shoved it in her ass, making her gasp sharply. I'm thankful that I stretched her yesterday.

Once I saw her physically relax, I then placed the smaller dildo in her pussy. Kate was panting and breathing heavily with need, but she couldn't do anything for being all tied up, vulnerable, and weak, and I fucking loved it. Kate was mine and I'm gonna prove it to her throughly.

I grabbed two remotes and turned both of the toys on the highest settings, which made Kate jolt and scream in extreme pleasure. She kept moaning my name and of how it good it feels, that's what I wanna hear. I just sat back on my feet and watched her squirm and moan. I suddenly leaned down in between her legs again and started licking her. "Elijah! I'm gonna cum! Ah! Ah! Aaahhh! ELIJAH!!!!!!!!!" She screamed and squirted on my tongue and face. I then quickly turned off the toys and sat up straight, wiping off her cum and licking my hand. "Mmm... you taste good, baby." She didn't respond, but all I heard was her breathing was evened out. She's asleep?! Wow, I guess it was that intense.

I pulled the dildos out and untied her wrists and took the blindfold off, putting all the stuff away in the box and closing the closet door. I then walked back over to the bed and climbed in, holding Kate close to my body and pulled the covers over us.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear, and with that, I was fast asleep.