Lil' Miss Grumpy

Description: Elijah's been having a bad day, Pharaoh, Slash, Anthony, and Caesar try to cheer her up.

Authors P.O.V.

Elijah was lying on the couch, covered by a blanket and glaring at noting in particular. She woke up on the wrong side of the bed, M.C pranked her twice, and now she had nothing to do and pissed for no reason. The Punk had invited their four friends over to hang out at the lair and they've noticed her attitude.

That's why they were hovering over the blanket covered Punk on the couch right now. "Eli?" She heard Slash say in concern.

"Go away." The Punk growled.

Elijah had then felt a dip in the couch, knowing that someone was sitting next to her. "Elijah, why don't you come out?" She heard Pharaoh say, now figuring out of who was sitting next to her.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to, now leave me alone."

"We will unless you come on out."

"I'm not in the mood, Pharaoh."

"Your bros said that you had a bad day, wanna talk about it?"

"No. Go away."

"Alright, didn't wanna have to do this, but..." Elijah all of a sudden felt the mutant snake pick her up and brought her into his lap, the blanket falling off in the process. But then she quickly brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, putting her head down.

"Why are you so stubborn?" Pharaoh asked.

"Why can't you leave me alone?" She shot back.

"Just because." He replied.

There was then another body sitting next to the two and another on the other side of them, Caesar kneeling in front of the Punk. He gently grabbed her arms and opened them up, his golden eyes looking into light blue ones.

"What's going on?" Caesar asked softly.

She then looked to her right, noticing Anthony was sitting there on the couch and looking at her in concern.

"I said nothing was wrong, just a bad day. Now leave me alone." Elijah mumbled. The lizard had then grabbed her face in both hands gently and made her look at him, connecting their foreheads.

"Nope!" He chirped happily, smiling.

"Dumb bastards, I hate you." She growled.

"Nooooo you don't~." Anthony purred, smiling as well.

"You're too cute when you're grumpy like this, Eli." Slash chuckled.

She then blushed madly, "N-No, I'm not. Shut up, lizard."

"We love you, too, lil' miss grumpy." Slash laughed.