Alphas and Omegas

The photo said she was 16 I swear to fuck! And I'm 16 too!

Authors P.O.V.

"How fucking hard is it to find your mate!?" Elijah growled out, leaning against her chair and propping her feet up on her desk.

"Calm down baby, we'll find her." R.B said to her Punk mate, kissing her temple.

You see, Elijah and R.B are mates, but there are times when some mates have a third mate. Either three girls, three boys, two girls and one boy, or two boys and one girl, doesn't matter. And Elijah and R.B were one of those types of mates. The two badass girls found out that they were both mates was about a year ago and they found out that they needed a third mate around a few months ago. They realized they didn't feel complete and were missing something.

And that's why Elijah was so angry, they haven't made any progress yet of finding their missing soulmate, but she's also sexually frustrated, too, because Sage and her haven't done anything for relief lately. R.B says that she wants to wait for their third mate, she felt like that they were having fun without their other half. But trust me, she's the same as Elijah, just more mature, calm, and doesn't complain. Elijah has also been moody because she wants her mate already, her black wolf is anxious and wants to just come out and hunt her mate down until the punk found her.

And the reason why they know it's a female is because of their second form. Wolves can sense of what gender their mate will be, even without seeing or meeting them first. It's kinda like mind reading the moon goddess, since the moon goddess is the one that chooses the mate or mates for you. You can tell of who is your mate by their scent, when two or more people meet each other for the first time, they feel a pull towards each other and feel all sorts of emotions. The scent is the biggest sign of your mate, each person smells their favorite scent on their mate and that's when they know that they are the one for them.

"How can you be so calm and collected when you feel the same as me?" Elijah snarled, giving R.B a suspicious look.

"I just am, Love, there's no need to whine. We'll find her soon." R.B said.

"We better. My wolf has been restless and i've been horny as fuck lately. It's a fucking pain." The Punk groaned.

Just then, the bell rang, signifying that class has started. "Okay class, settle down. We have a new student today and I want you to treat her with respect and kindness and make her feel welcome. You can come in now." The teacher said.

R.B and Elijah both perked up, the girl in black smelling chocolate and raspberry while the Punk smelled nature and lavender, but they were both thinking the same thing.

'Mate.'

They've found their mate.

A girl wearing pink walked into the class. She was cute, no doubt, and an omega, while the other two girls are alphas. Anyways, when the girl first walked in, she immediately spotted the two alphas in the back, blushing because of the intense stare they were giving her.

"This is Kate Bostwick, she will be joining us for the rest of the year. You can have a seat in between Elijah and R.B in the back there." The teacher said, pointing to the girls. Kate nodded and started walking over to them, her head down the whole time.

Once Kate sat down, she still had her head down while playing with her fingers nervously. What if they don't like her? What if they reject her? What if they didn't even want an omega, and a girl for that matter, to be their mate? What if she's not good enough? So many 'what if's' were going through the girl's head in a rush, questioning herself of what kind of relationship she would have with two alpha females, and of how she was going to please them. Was she even worth of being their mate? That question made her whimper quietly, tears pricking her eyes, but she didn't dare let them fall.

The teen all of a sudden felt fingers touch her chin gently and lift her head up, she was now staring into blue eyes that had no room for argument and held authority. "You're speaking out loud you know." Elijah said in a whisper, Kate blushed because of her own actions.

"I-I'm sorry." Kate said, averting her eyes shyly.

"No need to be all shy, baby, but we don't appreciate you talking bad about yourself. Of course you're worth it, you're ours and we aren't letting you go anytime soon, got it?" R.B said, wrapping her arm around the girl's waist with a smirk.

"O-Okay." She squeaked, blushing madly.

"Good. We'll get to know each other better after school, yeah?" Elijah said, letting go of her chin and sitting back into her seat.

"S-Sure." Kate smiled.