Up all night 💧 Stucky!daughter (request)

Începe de la început

The party sucked too, it wasn't worth all of this, your friends were wasted and so you had to walk 45 minutes to the compound in the pouring rain and in the middle of the night, with no phone battery.

He was right, you get why he was worried and scared, you really do. But right now he's the last person you want to talk to.

And you're sure that when your other dad comes home, he also won't be so happy with you. But at least he wouldn't lash out at you, not like that. Out of the two he's the reasonable one whereas Steve is the one who is often described as the strict one.

Steve doesn't know what to do, he really doesn't. He never wanted to scare you, you gave him the same look most bad guys give him before taking them out. His chest aches, he knows he messed up big time.

It's not like he hasn't tried to apologise, he came up to your door multiple times but you ignored him. So now he's sitting on the couch, mindlessly staring at the empty wall in front of him. Waiting for his spouse to get home.

'Steve?, I'm back..' the door to their side of the compound closes behind him, but it doesn't urge Steve to move.

'Baby what's wrong?' Bucky loves over to the couch and sits down next to Steve.

'I fucked up...with y/n..' His Vision gets blurry and his throat tightens up.

'What happened?' Bucky asks.

'She snuck out...went to a party and come home at 3 am... and I worried sick about her, I must've called her at least 60 times...'

'Did she explain what happened?'

'Yeah she did but I...I was so worried and angry...I yelled at her...I lashed out and I scared her...She ran off and I haven't spoken to her since....that was four days ago, she hasn't come out at all...'

'Steve-'

'I'm just like my dad... he scared the shit out of me when I was younger, and now I act just like he did...'

'She won't leave you for this Steve...and you're nothing like your father...just like I'm nothing like mine...we learned from their mistakes... you could've hit her like your dad did to you, but you didn't...you could've called her names...but you didn't...'

'I yelled at her that she would never be normal, can't get much worse than that...especially since I've been telling her that she can be just like any other girl..'

'Don't worry...I'll go talk to her, maybe she just needs a little push to talk to you again...' Bucky stands up and kisses Steve on the cheek before heading over to your room.

He knocks on the door earning a sigh from you, thinking it's Steve again.

'Doll?, it's me...I'm back from my mission...' he knocks again.

You get up from your bed and you make you walk to the door, unlocking it and opening it, revealing Bucky. Your eyes fill with tears again and he immediately wraps his arms around you. He shushes you, kissing your head.

'I know...I heard what happened... shhh...' his tone isn't mad or annoyed. It's soothing actually.

He leads you to the bed and sits down on it with you by his side. He scoots back against the head board and you silently take place next to him as he wraps an arm around you.