Hip-Hop Goes Rock

Start from the beginning

"Well that worked out well." Raph spoke.

"Yep, lets go." Swift said, and they all made their way to their cars, where they could still hear their friend yelling.

*Time Skip*

"Okay, you guys ready?" Leo spoke, sitting down with his friends in excitement. It took a few hours, but they were all able to practice on the song and work with the beat. Swag called everyone, even Swag's manager/father, Splinter, to check out on what was going on, and that's also why everyone is here right now, ready to hear Swag's song in rock version.

"Yep, lets get this over with." Elijah spoke in the microphone. Everyone just laughed and then quieted down, hearing the intro music coming up.

Start song

*Music*

"Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss, I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast?
I want this to last.
Need you by my side...
Cause every time we touch..."

*Rock remix music*

"I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me, I still feel your touch in my dreams.
Forgive me, my weakness, but I don't know why.
Without you it's hard to survive.
Cause every time we touch I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast?
I want this to last.
Need you by my side...
Cause every time we touch, I feel the static.
And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you feel my heart beat slow?
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.
Every time I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss, I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast?
I want this to last.
Want you in my life."

*Music*

"Cause every time I get this feeling.
And I every time we kiss, I swear I could fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast?
I want this to last.
Need you bye my side...
Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss, I swear I can fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast?
I want this to last.
Need you by my side...
Cause every time we touch, I feel the static.
And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you feel my heart beat slow?
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life."

*End Music*

By the end of the song, every one was quiet, so quiet that all they could hear was the five band mates panting. But after a few moments, April started clapping, then Casey, then Caesar, and finally everyone joined in, cheering and clapping for the Punks.

The five stepped off of the little stage and went over to their friends, giving hugs or high-fives for their successful performance. "You guys did amazing! Elijah, you totally killed it!" Renet said.

"Hells yeah she did. We taught her good." Swift said, smirking proudly.

"You taught me? You were the one whining to me that you don't understand on how to play the guitar." She said back, earning a laugh from everyone and a embarrassed-looking Swift. But then, Splinter then came up to the five, smiling gently.

"You five were absolutely amazing. And I would not mind of getting you a record deal. If you are up for it, of course." He had said, shocking the Punks. He then handed Elijah his card and the five looked at it, processing on what he just said and thinking about this opportunity carefully.

"What do you guys think?" Swift asked, looking at his group.

"Swift, with everything we have already, I don't think it's possible. And remember on how much sleep we already get, just imagine on how we would be living in the pop star life." Elijah said a-matter-of-factly.

Another moment went on, but then the group looked at Splinter and handed him back the card. "We're sorry, Splinter, but I just don't think we're ready for this kind of thing yet. But thank you for your kindness." Swift said politely with an apologetic smile.

"That's okay. Just let me know. And thank you for singing my boys' new song. I loved it." He said, putting the card back into his pocket.

"Sure thing." Elijah replied this time.

"Anyways, you guys ready to post this to the net!?" Donnie asked, typing something on his computer.

"Yep!" Swift said for everyone.

"Good, cause it's already posted."

Everyone just rolled their eyes while laughing at his eagerness.

"Hey, who know that you could turn hip-hop to punk?" Mikey said.