chapter 13

A/N will they confess this chapter? I won't say you just have to read.

Guardian P.O.V

Turns out what they discovered was a diary. But it was a diary that belonged to that bitch named Anne. I had asked for privacy to read this, minus tinky due to I let him come anywhere with me now, course I didnt force him only if he wanted to.

I unlocked my door and sat in the loveseat(fit for two) and opened the diary flipping through its pages.

Of course it was full of non important nonsense, but then I stopped on a sticky note, labeling a section titled "walten" I quickly flipped to the section, scanning over the countless words. Before stopping on something that made my black blood run cold.

"Dear diary, today I went to visit walten at his job. Strangley enough he wasn't there today, there were robots though and cage, that held an infected. It didnt see me I don't think, it may have been sleeping, but all I could tell was that it had been severely chained for an obvious reason. It was a disgusting infected and it needed to urgently be cured"

I read silently, tar beginning to drip from my eyes showing how angry I was becoming. I continued to read hoping for more info.

"I reported back to the base about this and miles said to wait to retrieve the infected because walten probably was going to take care of the freak"

I growled angilry at that statement, My paws burning the pages. (Tinky is not a "freak") I began to angrily tear at the pages, ripping them out, the pages burning the minute they made contact with the air. "GgggUUUuuAaarrdddiiaaannn!!!"

I snapped out of my angry faze hearing tinkys panicked slur. I looked up at him from the floor, my fists burning with dark flames, my face nearly covered in black tar. I huffed out and punched the already burning book, before standing up.

I looked at tinky winky, my emotions blank, eyes still dripping.

He cupped my cheeks between his paws, looking at me worriedly. I gently took his paws off my face, bringing them down to his sides, but not letting his paws go.

I leaned my forehead against his, our lips nearly brushing as I mumbled angrily, a shadow covering my eyes, making them not visible as I mumbled.

"She just Can't see how perfect you are tinky....a freak?" I laughed lowly. "As if....I'd say your a god....but your beauty is unparell....your As beautiful as a goddess...hell a goddess can not even compare to you" I said my voice getting louder with every declaration.

I didnt know where this confidence was coming from but I liked it...no I loved it...

I pressed tinky against the wall leaning closer brushing our lips toghter again, but not kissing. I slammed my hands on the wall, nearly shattering it. "You are my peace, and you are MY goddess, MY angel, MY beautiful tubby, MY cute little tinky....and only I will be the one to touch you, hold you, love you....

I roughly pressed my lips against tinky's, passionately kissing him, letting go for a few seconds before shoving my lips roughly back on, not letting him catch his breath.

I was then shoved on to my loveseat before being straddled, by none other then tinky. I looked at him stunned, before gripping his hips and watching him lean down to kiss me again.

I huffed before switching our places and making out with him, smirking as I heard him softly moan into my mouth, wrapping his arms around my neck pulling me closer, continuing the kiss.

I then softly panted as I released his soft lips. I then leaned down to kiss his warm lips again, capturing them in a gentle kiss. I lingered there for a little bit before looking down at him, a look of love burning in my eyes.

I watched in amazement as white hearts began to slowly appear in tinkys eyes, glowing brighter the longer he looked at me. I stroked his cheek my paw softly, watching as he grabbed it with his.

"Oh tinky...I love you so much" i whispered, before leaning down and capturing his lips once again.