chapter 24

(Oh my word guys...2k reads!?!?! You guys are awesome!)

Guardian P.O.V

I smirked when I realized my job here was done. Announcer and auden now know that the other like them and they will stop awkwardly avoiding their feelings for Each other. A cloud then surrounded me and when it went away I was back to my old self.

"Looks like my job here is done I'll leave you alone now" I said smugly looking at auden blush deeply before I tipped my hat to them and walked out of the room. I saw Tinky in the hall and pulled him into my arms before kissing him deeply, and letting him go. "I will be on my lab love if you need me working on the special potion, auden and announcer are finally getting together so they are spending time alone with Each other now, I will see you later, like I said if you need me, I will be in the lab, goodbye"

I waved at him, blowing another kiss and walking off toward my lab. After I turned one hallway I was yanked backwards slightly by my paw, before I cane face to face with Tinky again. He then took off my hat and kissed me passionately, lowering my hat so it was in front of our mouths. He then disconnected the kiss with a "pop" and placed the hat back on my head, smirking at my love struck expression, before walking down the hallway towards our bedroom.

I whistled seductively before adjusting my hat so it sat on my antenna correctly, before walking back toward the lab.

Once I reached the lab I whipped out the potion I was currently working on, labeled "test number 5" and got to work on perfecting that concoction.

(After several hours)

I growled angrily and slammed another failed potion down, shattering it in the process on the table. I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed frustrated at all the failures. (WHAT was I missing? The un infection part was east enough seeing as that anwser was just infected guardians blood, which was mine, but the way to make a male tubby gain a womb was not so easy.)

I swept the glass shards into the trash and scribbled out yet another algorithm angrily. My paws must have lit on fire again because the notebook soon bursted into flames. "GOD DAMNIT!!!!!" I screamed angrily,  hearing the smoke alarm go off, setting off the automatic showers made to put out fires in the lab.

I then got sprayed by a hose right in the face soaking me and my hat. Once all the systems went off I took a deep breath.......

......

And screamed. "AGHHHHHHH!!!" I was so fucking tired of all these failures blowing up in my face or failing period. (You know what....I'm going to go dry off and then I'm going to get a drink. A martini glass sounds awesome right now....)

(Soon after)

"Y'know....this...stuffs..pretty...strong..
It's gotta be....it's gotta...be..boosted..or..something...I..
Can't..get drunk...this easy....can I??"

I turned towards the bottle and held it up. "Woudkve look at that....it says right on the *hic* bottle...."made to get the strwongest drunk...."

"I've had what....mmmm...9?...no...12?...of these ...sons a bitches...and...I'm *hic*.....not....that drunk...I can drink....6 more....no prob..Bob...*hic*....who's Bob?"

(Change of P.O.V brought to you by author Chan watching him drink 7 more of those bottles....and counting how many he had drank total.....total=37 )

Tinky winky P.O.V

I heard the doors open to our room and immediately smelled alcohol. I turned behind me and saw guardian flop weirdly onto the bed. The pungent odor became stronger when I smelled guardian. (He has been drinking...and is drunk....why?)

I wondered, all my thoughts were thrown out the window, when guardian grabbed me and snuggled into my fur. "Did....*hic* I ever...*hic* tell you...*hic* how beautiful you were Tinky? *hic*" he asked drunkenly making me blush.  "Cause...I *hic* don't think I say it enough *hic*" he then stopped snuggling my fur to look at me drunkenly. You could tell how drunk he was it reflected in his eyes...literally. His pupils were red spirals instead of the big pupils they usually were.

"Mmmmm....your gorgeous ok? *hic*" he hiccuped but leaned closer to me to the point we were almost kissing. "I have a secret...to tell ya...*hic* so....don't tell anyone....*hic*"

I nodded, makimg him smile and lean away to look into space for a while. I tilted my head and raised an eyebrow confused. "My *hic* real name...is...*hic* walten....but..don't..Ever...call me that...m'kay?" He said, his eyes fading pitch black when he said ever, along with his tone dropping 5 pitches lower.

I gulped afraid and sighed in relief when his pupils came back.  "Hehe...I'm So drunk right now...it's Cause *hic* I was upset *hic * about failing to make a stwupid potion to make you be able to get pregnant....and it blew up in my face so *hic * I was....*hic * mad....seahorses....are cool...seahorses"

He muttered before falling onto my lap and falling asleep. I raised an eyebrow at the seahorses part but decided it was him being drunk and decided to go to sleep after making it so we both would be comfortable before falling asleep.

(Owo new chapter I'm working hard peeps. I'm hoping to get chapter 31 out before Christmas. Cross your fingers every one!!!)

Sneak peek: chapter 31 is a Christmas special where Tinky has a special surprise in store for our white tubby.