chapter 35

????? P.O.V

I smiled giddly when I saw a white tubby talking to a purple tubby that looked like they were pregnant. The white tubby had a cow patterned hat just like my mama said he did.

I squealed silently in glee and rushed off out of the base and towards the mountains at the far end if the dessert  where a cave was. The cave belonged to me and my mama and I knew she would be happy to hear about the news.

"Hello son welcome back" I smiled and ran in to her legs, headbutting them happily. "I found him!!! I found him mama!!!!" She smiled and leaned down to hug me. Tears fell down her face as her wings spread wide, showing themselves off in all their glory. "My brother is safe.....thank creator...the spell worked...He woke as infected instead of just dead....I'm coming for you brother....."

My mama said, smiling for once, making me smile to. "If you could find your brother mama, then maybe...Theres hope....for HIM to mama..." I whispered, seeing her eyes shimmer with tears.

"Lets hope baby...let's hope"

(Guess who they are heheheheh here's a hint...pay attention to guardians backstory....no it's not miles or Ann or any government)

Guardian P.O.V

Tinky was due in 2 months,  even though two months was a little while, it felt like It was coming faster the it should and I was scared.

Tinky had gone off to get something a while ago and hadn't come back making me worried. I checked all cameras and saw he wasn't in the building. (There...is No way..He just left me...right? He..he..he...He loves me there is no way he....)

"Cameras play back mode!!" I shouted, making the screens rewind to when Tinky left me to go get something.

I hit play when I saw Tinky and watched as he walked down the hallway toward our room, for a strange robot tubby that I hadn't built come up behind him and tranq him. I growled  angrily at the sight of someone placing their flithy paws on what was mine. "ALL ROBOTS REPORT TO ME IMMEDIATELY!!!" I screamed angrily.

All my robos came rushing to me in a panic. "Someone has dared to lay their flithy paws on MY MATE and on MY CHILDREN...YOUR FUTURE RULERS COULD BE HARMED AND IF MY QUEEN COMES OUT OF THERE HURT OR ANY OF MY CHILDREN DO I WILL DISMANTLE EACH AND EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU WHILE YOU CAN FEEL IT" I shouted, my paws burning bright and my pupils far from out of sight.

All robots nodded. "wE SHaLl mAkE THeM SufFEr" they all growled making me smile proudly.  Auden stepped forward his glowing eyes red instead of yellow at how angry he was.

"I have located where they are holding him they have only one tubby there no one else, who isn't our queen, what is your plan my Lord?" Auden growled making me smirk. "I shall move in on them by my self, but I will need a back up force ready at my signal if anything should go wrong" I growled before looking at auden for the next command.

"Can you open a portal there we can't waist a single second" I said seeing auden nod and open a sliver space bridge that would take me to Tinky.

"I'm coming my love" I whispered before rushing through the portal.

Tinky winky P.O.V

I woke groggilry and groaned before looking around me. It was dark but some of the room was lit,  letting me see a robotic paw. "Who the hell are you? Let me go!" I grumbled, not in the mood to deal with crap.

"Un important, but I take the guardian will be arriving soon to retrieve you when he finds you are missing"

The mystery tubby said making me growl at him and thrash in my binds. My paws and legs were trapped with steel links and metal chains instead of rope. "Of course he would he loves me" I hissed. "Love such a useless emotion all emotions are rather pointless" the creep said before stepping into the light making me see who it was.

"NOO NOO!?!?!?  How are you not a vacuum????" I said surprised. Who ever made him that body took it literally cause they gave him a hose face, that looked like He was wearing a gas mask. He was silent after my question, for some reason his eyes were blank and green. He then looked at my stomach making me worry what he was about to do.

"It seems the target breeded...mission: destroy any infecteds related to guardian or are guardian" Noo noo said in a monotone voice before grabbing a knife.

I whimpered in fear for my children and struggled as he approached me. As soon as the knife tip was about to stab my stomach, a furious voice cut through the air.

"Don't you even FUCKING dare"