chapter 61

??????? P.O.V

"Remember the plan?" I nod even though I dont want to do this. "Catch those two brats, and we can use them to bait their "mother" " she hisses. I nod again, gritting my teeth seeing as I don't want to hurt them but I have to.

Evella P.O.V

I sat in front of the pentagram on the floor, wondering why my summoning hadn't worked. "Perhaps dad is busy" I  mumbled. "He does have to kill a lot of demons if he wants his body back" I  remembered this and slapped my self for not remembering. "It's been 3 months....I hope you come back soon dad"

(With white boi)

Walten P.O.V

I grunted, throwing a demon off my back and into a wall. They screech loudly before they disappear meaning I defeated them. "Why dont you come down here and fight me your self already!" I shout to the one watching the fight.

The one watching was none other then the boss man him self and if I wanted to finally be reunited with my family permanently I would have to kick his ass. "Are you to chicken to fight me you bastard!!!" I taunted.

He growled and flew down to me holding his spear out. "Watch me kill you bitch" I hissed smugly. "If you lose to me how ever you will never get to see your family again" he growls.

My eyes widened and I gritted my teeth. "I'm going to guess I have no choice in the matter" I said looking down at the ground, crossing my arms.

"Then you would be correct" the devil said laughing loudly. "I will win...." I hissed, my paws flaring with magic and my eyes glowing.

"We shall see" the devil attempted to hit me with his spear but I ducked and knocked his feet out from under him.

He was startled but he shot a fireball at me and I caught it unamused. He looked panicked and I stepped on his chest with a bored look on my face. "Death by your own weapon...sad" I sighed before I slammed the fire ball into his mouth.

I stepped away getting off him looking at my wrist and tapping my foot. He got up with a smirk and lunged at me, I side stepped him, causing him to crash into the wall next to me.

I picked him up, throwing him into his castle and then sitting down and watching. A few minutes passed and a giant yellow orb consumed the castle, causing that and the town in front of it to explode. "This is why you dojt eat your own fireballs when they are as big as they are" I said boredly. "Now...to return to my family" I sighed with a smile.

Suddenly I got a giant ass headache and I fell to the ground, holding my head. My back started to hurt as well and I hugged my self whimpering from the amount of pain.

I screamed in pain feeling two things rip through my skin. I turned around panting when the pain was finally over, trying to see what has caused the pain.

I had two giant ass wings. I looked into a puddle and saw my horns were much taller. I looked my self over and I realized I had become the king of hell, having the same wing size as the devil him self.

"Holy shit"