chapter 25

(Getting closer to that lemon...hmmm)

Guardian P.O.V

I groaned and held my head as I awoke. I looked to my right to see Tinky sleeping facing away from me, shivering. (That's right I was drunk last night....he probably coukdnt stand the smell of the alcohol and made it so he wouldn't sleep near me which is why he's shivering because he's used to the warmth I produce when he's touching me. )

I rolled over and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling his back into my chest so he would be wrapped in warmth when he woke up, along with me spooning him. Once my arms were around him he sighed in happiness and turned so his face would be snuggling into my fur.

I chuckled and kissed the top of his head gently making him purr. I smiled at his cuteness and petted his ears, and kissed his adorable little face until he woke up. He smiled and kissed me making me hum and sit up, pulling him into my lap, while I kept the kiss going and the blanket began to fall off. I disconnected the kiss and smiled warmly at him, pecking his lips again before nuzzling him. "Sorry love for waking you up, but you were just getting to adorable and I couldn't resist" I laughed.

He just shrugged and grabbed a paper and his mini writing board off the desk near us and turned so his back was against my chest. He then wrote, letting me put my head on his shoulder, so I coukd read what he wrote.

"Glad your back to being you instead of being drunk like last night...you were flirty and would not stop flirting with me you jerk >///<"

I laughed and groaned realizing I probably did some embarrassing stuff. "Well even drunken me can realize that's it's impossible to resist such a cute AND irresistible tubby" I purred before growling playfully.

He blushed again and puffed his cheeks out emabarssed. "Nuuu staph!!" "What?" I laughed. "Stop loving on you? I don't think so you adorable grape" I growled playfully before nipping at his ears, making him gasp and smack my chest.

"Ok,ok,ok none of that ok, I get it, no need to be so rough love, though I can think of one thing that will be rough that I'm sure your gonna- I was then smacked full force, by none other then Tinky who then ran out of the room emabarssed.

I laughed again and got out of bed and started down the hall back to the lab. While I walked I was grabbed by the wrist by none other then Tinky and marched back into my room.

"Um...love? I'm confused" I said raising an eyebrow. "Just because I'm mad at you does not mean you get to go and work yourself into a rage over potions, after last night you need a full days rest."

I raised an eyebrow and stood, tapping my foot slightly. "Oh really?....says who?" I asked to get another paper shoved into my face. "A doctor I know very well"

He said smugly. "And WHO is this doctor presume?" I growled angry and slightly jealous. "His name is...doctor Tinky winky your lovable boyfriend, who says you are a patient who must get your prescription"

He stuck his tounge out as me for that one. I stopped growling, and sat on the bed, and looked at him seductively, after reading what he wrote. "Well...tell me doctor...what kind of..."medicine" are you prescribing me..hmm~? Is it perhaps something that involves turning you...into a moaning mess beneath me~?" I purred seductively.

He blushed a dark crimson red, before huffing and handing me another note. "No..stupid...plus I said not work, and doing that to me would involve working"

"I'd be happy to do work on your body Tinky~" I purred seductively, a grin growing on my face. ">///< your prescription is a day off that involves cuddles and letting me love on you not the other way around dingus"

I whined at that,but then decided that wasn't bad either. "Well even if it's not as great as making you moan my name, it sounds pretty good "doctor tinky" soo...when does my "medication start?" I asked laying on the bed but making it so I was still looking at him.  "Now you flirt.." he then got in bed with me and snuggled into my fur and petted  my ears like I had done to him. "Uhhh Tinky? My ears don't have the same effect as you...so unless you want me to be a horny animal...you should stop"

I winced, blushing slightly from emabarssemnt of their sensitivity. He blushed darkly and attempted to spoon me. "This doesn't feel right..." he wrote before letting go of me. "Yeah no it doesn't...." I mumbled before flipping us so I was spooning him. "Much better..." I hummed before kissing Tinky gently.