Chapter 70 🍋

(Here's the lemon you all wanted-  Sorry it took so long to update- Motivation to write anything ST related took a Dive into the abyss of non existence) (if you dont like smut I wont be offended if you skip this)

No one P.O.V

Tinky and Guardian Were now on their honeymoon, a cruise ship To which they would be all alone on.

Tinky was nervous as he put on a special outfit for Guardian
Though this wasn't his first time with doing THAT certain activity with Guardian, Tinky had wanted to make this special, so he wore a frilly Yet Lewd Maid's dress, lingerie stockings and panties adorning his hips and thighs.

At first Tinky had been confident about this, thinking something like this was a piece of cake. However not that he was minutes if not seconds away from having this happen he was extremely nervous.

Soon a knock on the door behind tinky caused his ears to shoot up, his nerves wracked with the anxiety over this.

Tinky would try to find a breathing pattern for a few minutes, calming down and reminding himself that everything was going to be fine.

Tinky now calm would make a sweet and innocent yet seductive smile, going to the door and opening it, knowing that it was Guardian.

The lights were dimmed and Guardian who was just about to ask Tinky a question, was pulled into the room, thrown onto the bed.

Guardian was rather startled by this, his ears having raised and his eyes narrowed defensively for a moment.

Soon the room became just a little brighter, the bed now clearly in view.

Guardian would feel someone climb onto his lap, to which the person straddled him. Guardian's red eyes glowed brightly in the darkened room, Blush coming to his face when he saw Tinky smirking at him.

Tinky would stick his tounge out seductively for a moment, winking ar Guardian before smirking once again.

"Hello...Master~" he would purr To guardian, getting closer to his face. Guardian would bite his lip at this, looking tinky up and down for a moment, a lustful Smirk on his face.

"Why hello..Pet..~" he would purr, Setting his paws on tinky's Hips. "How can I Service you master~?" Tinky would purr out, rolling his hips, getting a pleasured groan from the white tubby Underneath him.

"Anything you wish is my command..~" Tinky would purr, kissing Guardians neck.

"Hmmm~ my first command is for you too get off of me and lay down on the bed..and spread those nice legs~" Guardian would purr, giving Tinky's ass a squeeze.

Tinky would gasp at the squeeze before nodding, laying down on the bed on his back, spreading his legs apart, looking at Guardian lewdly.

Guardian would climb otop the purple tubby, Exploring The Purple Tubbies body with his paws.

Whenever Guardian grazed a sensitive spot, Tinky would let out a low moan or gasp, his body arching in Guardians grip.

"M-master~" Tinky would mewl out, Guardian having touched his most sensitive spot. "Oh~? Your thighs are sensitive~? Cute~" Guardian would purr, grabbing Tinky's legs and spreading them apart.

The white demon tubby would lick Tinky's inner thigh slowly, watching Tinky's reaction. The purple tubby would moan softly, blushing brightly about his Sensitive spot having been exposed.

The demon white tubby would smirk and began to roughly bite and suck on The purple tubbies thighs, leaving Marks everywhere he bit. With every bite a cry in pleasure would come from the purple tubby, who had began to thrash around in Escasty and he was touched.

"M-master...please..~...please~ I want it...~ please give it to me...~ I dont care how hard~!" Tinky would whine needily, looking down at the white demon tubby who lay between his thighs.

"Mmm....I don't know...it doesn't sound like you want it..~" he would coo in return, trailing a paw down tinkys body just to rub him through the fabric that covered his Crotch.

"Master please~!!! I want your cock inside me~!! Please~!!" Tinky would beg, His ears lowering as he spread his legs apart to try and entice the demon king.

"That sounds much better...~ take it off..~" Guardian would purr, a smirk clear out of his features.

Tinky would obey, getting off of the bed as he began to strip, teasing Guardian as he did so. When The tubby was just down to his net lace stockings and his panties he would sway his hips, teasing Guardian.

Guardian would quickly go to him, grabbing his hips tightly in his paws before he roughly ground against Tinky's ass with no mercy what so ever.

Tinky would cry out loudly in pleasure, tears coming to his eyes from the amount of it. "So fucking naughty...you were a naughty pet...and now this is your Punishment..~" he would growl out behind tinky, slapping tinkys ass occasionally while he did this.

"I'm sorry~!!! Please master Punish me in bed~!! Please let me make it up to you~!!!" Tinky would moan out, whining softly at how needy he was.

Guardian would throw him onto the bed, climbing otop him as he did so. Guardian would rip the panties off of the purple tubby, a shark like smile on his face.

"Since you were naughty...if you really wish to be forgiven you must strip me pet~" he would growl, his paws pinning the tubby down. 

Tinky would Bite his lip, grabbing Guardians belt as he began to take his clothes off quickly, wanting Guardian more then ever.

"Good job pet~" he would purr once he was undressed. "For that you'll be rewarded..~" he would purr, spreading tinkys legs apart.

Tinky would moan softly when he felt the head be pressed against his entrance, a look of love,lust and trust In guardian in his eyes.

A loud Cry of pleasure sook came from the purple tubby as he felt The rest be slammed inside of him, the feeling of being stretched was amazing.

"D-did y-you get bigger~!!?!?" He would moan out, gripping onto Guardians shoulders. "My form got bigger...and so did my cock~ I expect this is a wonderful thing for you Right now..~" he would growl, beginning to roughly thrust into the smaller tubby.

"F-FUCK Y-YEAH~!!! OH MASTER~!!" he cried out, already almost screaming from the intense amount of pleasure.

Guardian would smirk down at the purple tubby beneath him, knowing fully where his prostate was so he could hit it easily.

Tinky would grip tightly onto the demon kings back, crying out and screaming in pleasure. The purple tubby would try to not lose himself in all the pleasure, thrusting his hips back to help Guardian out.

Time would pass for the two and the pleasure fest was about to end.

"M-master~!! I'm gonna cum~!!" Tinky would cry out into a pillow, their positions having been changed in this Lovemaking.

"I'm close as well.." The demon king would growl out, Soon slamming into the tubby one last time as he buried deep inside of the tubbies sweet heat.

This would cause the purple tubby to collapse against the bed, cumming onto the sheets with a muffled cry as he was filled.

Both tubbies would pant, exhausted and coming out of the pleasure high. Guardian would pull out slowly, getting the purple tubby to lay atop him as both soon fell asleep