chapter 65

(Sorry this took so long! Been working on another waltinky book and been really busy qwq)

Guardian P.O.V

I yawned, tired a bit from playing with the girls all day. The girls has the idea that since I can fly now what if they got on my back and I flew around? So I had been flying them around the base and it had been quite fun, but I was tired now.

However the girls were to so I needed to put them to bed. Evella yawned tired in my Arms while swirl had passed out in my arms before her sister, and was snoring softly.

I smiled down at my daughters, seeing how cute they were when they were asleep. I walked off to their room, putting them in their beds before kissing their heads and tucking them in snuggly.

Swirl snuggled up to evella in her sleep and I chuckled when evella snuggled back. "Adorable" I whispered from the doorway, before shutting the door with my tail as I walked away.

I yawned, putting a paw over my mouth as I walked down the halls. I stopped for a second, my ear flicking. I turned slowly to face the door the sounds I was hearing were coming from and raised an eyebrow.

Oh that's right. Announcer got a tubby form. Well now I know where those sounds were coming from. "I'm so gonna tease auden about this later" I chuckle before going back to walking down the hall.

After a bit I reached my bedroom and pushed open the door, seeing the room dimly lit by a lamp, tinky laying in bed under covers reading a book, seeming to be a bit bored.

I smiled knowing why he was awake still and closed the door silently behind me. I then teleported to his side and put my paws on his shoulders, before placing a kiss on his cheek and neck.

He giggled and I sighed happily. He put the book down and placed his paws on his shoulders over mine, before kissing my arm which got a chuckle out of me. I put my head in the crook of his neck and he kissed my cheek.

I then teleported onto the bed, getting under the covers before pulling him into my side. "I missed being able to do this with you~" I cooed. Tinky cuddled into my chest and I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him close.

"I missed doing this to my demon king~" tinky cooed back. I smiled and he kissed my cheek. "I missed being able to be in your arms like this..." tinky whispered, sadness falling over his face.

I cupped his cheek in my paw and kissed him. "Dont blame your self for my death my love" I whispered. "I know you've been thinking about it, but please perish those thoughts from your head. I'm back and im never leaving again" I whispered.

He nodded with light blush on his cheeks before he cuddled and close as possible, before falling asleep. I kept my arms around his back, and curled my tail around his waist.

He mumbled in his sleep and I chuckled. "Cute~" I then put my head in the crook of his neck, putting my hat on the nightstand.

I soon fell asleep, happy that I was finally with my family again.