chapter 52

(Its been 4 months)

Evella P.O.V

(This has got to work. There's no reason I should fail.) Of course I had been trying relentlessly to summon him and had accidentally summoned a flying dorito which I quickly made go away.

I opened the black book that sat by me and read it again. I chewed on the oen cap that was in my mouth and took it out to annotate on the book. Of course I hadn't written on the book but done what my father had done and written on sticky notes and placed them in the book.

I tapped the pen against my cheek and thought for a second. I grabbed my check list and began to check off what I had. "Red pentagram? Check." I looked at the pentagram. (Yep its there)

"Candles? Check." I then had a thought and looked back at the book. (Oh my sweet lemon custard no wonder it hasn't worked. I need my blood and the right color candles. And maybe a photo to help it out a bit.)

I smacked my face and groaned. I quickly ran out of my room heading toward the kitchen. I ducked into a cabinet and hid from uncle auden as he was in there cooking. When his back was turned I grabbed a knife from the drawer and quickly ran back to my room.

"Where do you think your going young lady?" I gulped hearing the voice of my mother and slowly turned around.

"To my room?" I said nervously, hiding the knife behind me. "You are not going to your room, I have not seen you in 4 months evella and I miss hanging out with my baby girl" he whimpered. I sighed and tried not to feel guilty.

(Remember Evella your doing this for out family. If this works then everyone will be happy again.) "Mom..." I reached out to him. "No,no I get it your mad at me aren't you? I'm sorry baby about your dad, I'm sorry I know it was my fault, I-I" he started to cry and my heart broke.

I dropped the knife quietly and sent the knife flying under my door with my foot. I then ran to my mom and hugged him. "I'm not mad mom, it's just I'm doing something that's really important, that I cant explain right now, but soon I will ok? Can you wait till I'm ready to explain it to you?" I asked him, giving him the puppy eyes.

He nodded and wiped his tears away. "When ever your ready to tell me baby" he whispered leaning down and hugging me. "I love you baby girl" he said into my ear. I smiled and hugged him tighter for a few moments. "I love you to mom" the hug ended and I looked up at him smiling.

"You really do look like your father" my mom held his paws to his chest as he smiled down at me. I adjusted my hat and smiled back before walking off to my room, waving to him.

He waved back and I went into my room and closed and locked the door.

"Alright let's do this" I muttered. I replaced the candles with the new ones and grabbed the knife.

"NRUTER MORF LLEH YM REHTAF I NOMMUS UOY WON"

I said the words and brought the knife across my wrist, letting a dark red with black blood spill from my wrist onto the pentagram.

The pentagram flared with black fire and then there standing on the pentagram....was the person I wanted to see the most. "It worked" I breathed dropping the knife and looking at him in awe.

"Hello princess"