chapter 28

(Art contest deadline changed to end of February so you have more time)
(Also enjoy the bath scene hehe 7u7)

Guardian P.O.V

I was enjoying a nice, hot bath, which felt great on my fur mind you. Yes my hat was off, couldn't ruin such a great hat could I? My antenna was on full display but I didn't mind. I sank further into the warmth of the bath, sighing happily at the level of heat in the water. I then heard a knock on the door, and raised my eyebrow turning to the door. "Who is it?" I inquired coming slightly out of the water. I heard an embarrassed whimper and concluded it was my love at the door.

"Tinky, my love, is there something you need of me?" I purred, getting out of the tub enough so my elbows could  lean on the rim of the tub. I heard another whimper and then I saw his cute little head peek through the doorway, his eyes tightly shut.

"You can come in...my goods are covered..." I purred, laughing when I heard his emabarssed squeak. He then came in and tapped his paws together nervously. "Did you wanna take a bath with me tinky~?" I purred teasing him, as well as guessing that was his motive for coming in.

He blushed brighter, and nodded shyly, rubbing his arm emabarssed. "Come in love it's nice and warm~" I purred, smirking when he climbed in and crouched down emabarssed. I shook my head and pulled him down so he was sitting near my lap but far enough away he wasn't sitting near my junk, or worse on it,( that would hurt. )

He smiled and blushed lightly, before leaning back into my fur. "Lets get you clean huh love?" I asked grabbing the sponge and lathering it up. "Where do you want me to wash you first?" I asked, smiling at his cute expression on his face. He pointed to his ears and nuzzled my neck, making me chuckle at the gentle tickling. I then started scrubbing his ears listening to his purrs begin. "Stop being fucking cute love" I joked merely making him purr louder and nuzzled my hand like a bunny as his ears were scrubbed.

(Note to self Tinky becomes innocently affectionate when ears are touched....nice) I then stopped and cleaned his antenna, making him whimper at the loss of pets. I then made a motion with my paw for him to turned around so I could scrub his back. He turned around and giggled when I scrubbed his back. I then got a perverted idea, which he wouldn't notice until after I had done it.

I smirked and stopped washing him with one paw keeping one scrubbing his back before making it go to his ears again. While he was purring my free paw went under the water and...I grabbed his butt. (Damn he thicc I seriously wanna piece of this a** like da*n)

Once I squeezed it tightly I was surprised to hear Tinky mewl in pleasure before he turned and smacked my chest. He turned towards me and looked at me his face a deep scarlet. "What...I couldn't help myself...Tinky....after all I needed to get a grab of that plump bubble butt~" I purred making him turn away from me,  before turning back to me and sticking his tounge out at me. I merely smirked and took his tounge into my mouth, giving him a short but passionate french kiss. "Sweet as ever~ I wonder how you taste down there?" I purred, before covering my ears at his scream. "Ok,ok,ok no more jokes I give, but did you seriously need to earrape me love?" I winced holding my ears in hopes they didn't bleed. (Did he seriously have to use THAT scream? I remember that even though I rather not)

He shrugged and kissed me as an apology. He then took the sponge from me and motioned for me to turn around. "So now your gonna wash me? Alright" I turned around and felt the sponge go up and down my back in soothing motions. I started to purr unconsciously I then started to hear  laughing behind me.

Tinky winky P.O.V

(Awwwww he's purring that's so cute!!!) (I think I should give him a massage later though I can feel how tense he is. Some of his muscles he has are tense to the point it seems like it would hurt...and I'm not talking about the 6 pack he has hidden under his fur 7//7)

(Maybe he was tense from running? But what was he running from?) I questioned myself while scrubbing him and washing off the soap.

I then got a flashback of chasing a blurry figure through a forest. I remember the feeling of wanting to kill them merely because they were infected, because I was still under the control of custard. I remember their face...them looking back at me....scared...their eyes were a brilliant shade of yellow, almost like gold...I rememebr their color of fur being white...just like my guardians....)

The flashback ended pulling me back into reality. I had stopped for a few seconds it seemed but I continued to wash his back for a little while. While washing some of his fur came up revealing.......scars??!!? Deep scars and slash marks under his fur where his skin was...it was horrifying, there were bruises and cuts, and slaves as if someone had cut deep into his back with a knife? Or sharp object of some sorts.

"Why. And who?" I growled out, to angry to care about how horrible my voice sounded. "What do you mean love?" My mate asked turning toward me. "Scars. Back. Why?. Who?" I growled, my fur back to the extreme dark purple it used to be along with my skin fading to grey again.

He sighed and turned fully toward me "I knew this day was coming that you would find out but I didn't think it would be that way....I'll tell you but let's get out of the bath before we wrinkle" he laughed dryly getting out and wrapping a towel around his waist. I did the same except all the way around my body.

"You wrap your towels around your curves like a woman does it's hilarious" he laughed before walking out of the bathroom.

I followed after drying myself off completely.