chapter 31

(Merry early Christmas!!! This is the Christmas special I promised!! I got it done on time!!!)

Tinky winky P.O.V

Guardian was in the kitchen helping the robots cook the Christmas feast and my did he look cute in an apron.

But that wasn't important right now.....(you are...) I thought placing a paw on my stomach. I was pregnant...but I was scared to tell guardian...(come on Tinky you can do it...don't be scared...it's ok...but when should I tell him?)

I thought about this while pacing back and forth in front of the mirror. (I got it! I'll tell him when we are opening presents!!)

I smiled nervously and rushed out of the room and going to guardian, to see him setting up the table.

"So love which do you want to do? Presents or food first?" He asked making me smile at my obvious choice. (As much as I want I dig in to the feast like an animal, presents are more important, especially the one in my tummy)

I thought. "Presents first! But I want to give you your presents first!!" I exclaimed excitedly.

He chuckled and followed after me. I rushed under the tree and grabbed the smallest present that hid the pregnancy test. I then sat on the couch  and patted the seat next to me, making him sit down and throw an arm around my shoulders.

I handed him the present and messed with my paws, as I watched him unwrap it. As he held the present test up took it from him and held his paws in mine, guardian looking at me slightly confused as well as stunned as if he didnt believe what he saw.

"Guardian....we got our wish...You and I are going to be parents....Your going to be a father guardian..." I smiled, tears falling down my face from how happy I was about it, I took his paws and lifted up my shirt, placing his paws on my stomach so he could feel the little kicks that had already begun.

"I'm gonna be a dad......" He whispered. "IM GONNA BE A DAD!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO" I laughed when he picked me up and twirled me around, before kissing me and sitting me down. Red Tears flowed down his face but he was smiling brightly, wooping and ruining around the room like crazy.

I laughed and watched him run down the hall towards auden and announcer along with all the other robos. "HEY EVERYBODY IM GOING TO BE A DAD!!!!" I heard him shout in the hallways, hearing choruses of happiness and congrats from every robot.

He then came running back to me and twirled me around until I was dizzy. He then set me down and started doing laps around the room like crazy again.

"GUARDIAN!!! CALM  DOWN!!" I shouted still laughing about how excited he was. "How can I? WE ARE GOING TO PARENTS!!!"

He cried before going back to whooping. "Well I want to open the presents you got me" I laughed, making him sit down on the couch obediently.

"That is the fastest I've ever gotten to get you to do anything" I laughed again, slightly shocked at how fast he listened.

"Get used to this" he mumbled before reaching under the tree and grabbing presents, before handing them to me. I unwrapped the first one and laughed like crazy when I saw it was tutu. "You *laughs* sneak! You've been watching me all those times haven't You!!!" I laughed. "What are cameras for love?" He snickered. "Wait...THERE better not be one in the shower or I swear-"

He snickered again "no, but thanks for the idea" I punched his shoulder for saying that, and humphed when he handed me another present.

I unwrapped it and picked it up, it was a mini version of my guardian but with button eyes, complete with a little cow patterned hat.

"For when I can't be there, because I'm busy doing work" he said before placing a kiss on my cheek, and pulling me into his lap.

I smiled when he wrapped his arms around my stomach, paws clasped in the middle where the baby was.

He sighed in happiness, and nuzzled my neck making me laugh at the ticklish feeling. "We are going to be parents....it's A dream come true..."

I leaned back and pit my head in the crook of his neck,  as I smiled. "You will make a wonderful father guardian....."

I mumbled. "You really think so?....That means a lot...thank you love" he mumbled back, before kissing my neck and going back to affectionately nuzzling me, his paws never moving from their spot on my stomach.