chapter 15(warning super fluff)

Guardian P.O.V

I watched tinky from the corner of my eye as I cooked, noticing his occasional shiver, or chatter of his teeth. (Did i know what the iceberg feature was for?....yes I did cause I invented it. It was because regular cold water didnt do anything to all the hard on's I got in the 5 years I've known tinky.)

So I had invented something cold enough to get rid of them. After seeing tinky shiver once again, it broke my patience and I quickly threw the pan up in the air, grabbed two plates, spun twice to make sure the eggs, bacon, and French toast landed on the plate.

I then set the plates on top of my hat and swooped tinky off his feet bridlestyle, carrying him to what I called "the cuddle suite" where a warm and cozy fire place awaited us.

I gently set him down before quickly retrieving a warm blanket big enough to cover us. "Here you are love" I said setting down breakfast on the table before handing him the blanket. I carefully wrapped it around tinky and I before allowing him to snuggle deep into my fur.

He happily sighed in relief and hugged me, nuzzling into my fur and pulling himself closer to me. I then put him in my lap, and began to softly stroke his ears, which to my delight made him emit soft purring noises.

"Awwww your adorable tinky" I mummered. He sighed and continued to pur, whining if I stopped petting him. I then stopped to grab our breakfast, but my paw was quickly grabbed and placed back on tinkys ears. "Tinky relax, I'm just getting our breakfast off the table" I snickered and grabbed tinky's plate off the table.

I had placed grapes on his plate as a joke seeing as I used to call him grape all the time. When I handed tinky his plate, he begun to dig in before realizing that there were 6 fat grapes on his plate. He crossed his arms and looked at me, with the cutest pout on his face.

"Ok ok no grape jokes but you look adorable right now" I said laughing as I grabbed his cheeks and yanked and pulled on them like he had done to me so long ago.

He blushed and huffed, but didnt take my paws off his face. Instead he cupped my cheeks, and pecked my lips to the best of his ability. I stopped pinching them and cupped his face, to bring him back into yet another kiss.

It wasn't a makeout and it wasn't lustful. Just one long kiss of love between us. Thankfully since we were infected we didn't need to breath, so the kiss continued never changing pace.

Tinky winky P.O.V

It felt so right to be here in his arms, kissing him like this. I could feel all the love he had for me in the kiss, and I was sad when he finally broke it. He stared into my blank black eyes making me wish I had at least been able to have my old eye color that I had before the infection.

I snapped out of my thoughts when a pair of warm lips captured mine yet again. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tilting my head a bit to get more access to the inside of his mouth.

(Now it gets a bit heated but not that much)

I prodded his lips with my tounge, sighing in relief when he let me enter with no hesitation. I however began to slightly struggle seeing as I was not very good at being domaint, even in kisses. Thankfully it seems guardian got the message and quickly took charge, fondling my hips with his paws and massaging my tounge with his.

I moaned slightly into his mouth, gasping as he pressed harder against me. I panted out of breath when he finally stopped kissing me and put my head in guardians chest. I nuzzled into his fur, mumbling one more thing before falling into the lull of sleep.

"If this is a dream never wake me...."

Edit: thought you guys would like the big update I have been working nonstop on the story all week