chapter 56

Evella P.O.V

I curled into my mom's side and got comfy. My mom pulled out a giant photo book, and sat it on his lap.

He then opened it and pointed at a picture on the very first page. "That is your father and I before we knew we liked eachother" he laughed dryly. I leaned closer and looked at it confused.

My mother had a collar made of steel around his throat and metal cuffs around his wrists. Chains were also around my mothers legs keeping him trapped in that cage.

"That's how you met!?!?" I cried confused. My mom laughed. "Yep. Originally your father was going to kill me" he chuckled.

"WHAT!?!?! DAD!?!? KILL YOU!?!?!" My sister and I cried. Our dad and mom always looked so happy together like they loved eachother so very much. They were always mushy with eachother as well, swirl and I thought it was adorable.

But hearing this? That was a shocker. "Your father soon realized, that maybe he could try and get to know me" my dad pointed to another photo, which showed my mom holding paper excitedly with words written on it.

My dad was sitting on his throne smiling down at my mom in his cage. "Love takes time my dears" he hummed before pointing to another photo.

This photo showed mom wearing a metal collar and smiling in front if the camera, holding up a peace sign and our dad looking at mom blushing lightly. "This was a while after when your father let me go from the cage and let me roam, I think this is when your father and I started to fall for eachother" my mom mumbled, a small smile on his face as he looked at the memory.

He then flipped the page and pointed to another giant photo. This photo showed my dad dancing with my mom, they looked so happy and full if love, my mom still wore a collar though. "This is when I knew for sure I had fallen for your father hard. I wanted him to make me his, but I didn't know if he liked me back or not" he chuckled.

I felt a presence behind me and turned around slowly in a way my mom and sister wouldn't notice. I saw my dad leaning on the couch, making goo goo eyes at mom. I hissed silently at him but he wasnt paying attention. He still had his head in his hands, his elbows propped up. I made a poker face and tried to shoo him away.

He rolled his eyes at me, before kissing my head and kissing my sisters and moms head. My sister was confused as heck, and my mom was looking everywhere for the person who did that.

I sighed knowing they couldn't see him yet, and he walked into a portal waving at me. I waved back and saluted him before thinking of how I can get my sister to help, and how I can prove to my mom he isn't dead.

(SO SORRY FOR NO UPDATES!!! I've been working hard on ST oneshots Q-Q)
(If I don't update this you can always check that book for updates since it gets a lot of them)
(But here is your update! Now to work on Love? AS IF!)