chapter 14

So about the contest...don't stress about it, it's ok, if you can't find a moment in the book that you want to draw or make a gacha edit of, then you can keep reading the chapters till you find the moment you like, it's ok.

Tinky winky P.O.V

I sighed as I woke up, sheets loosely hanging off me. I smiled when I felt the heat from two warm arms being wrapped around my back....nuzzling into that tubbies neck in my sleep like state....

Wait...

WHAT

I quickly fell out of bed, realizing no, this was not my room, and that was not my bed. I heard a soft groan, before a little rustling, which turned out to be guardian turning to look at me. "Think you could have woke me up a bit nicer then that love?" He laughed tiredly. I giggled as well, rubbing the back of my head embarrassed.

I then climbed back in bed, straddling him, to have myself pinned under guardian yet again. "Feel familiar?" He chuckled. I nodded puffing out my cheeks, hoping that would cover my blush. "You...know..." he began to mumble. "I haven't placed any marks on you yet....maybe I should" I gasped my cheeks burning even darker, ears pinning them selves to my head.

He leaned close enough to my neck, I could feel his hot breath...his lips brushed against my neck, fangs giving a tiny little teasing bite, enough to make me gasp in pleasure, before removing themselves when walten stood up and got out of bed.

"I know your not ready for that yet, considering we just got together yesterday, and that is fine. I'll wait further down the line to begin doing "that" stuff" he said before walking to his dresser and promptly grabbing his hat, and waking out the door.

I gulped relieved, and put a paw to my heart which was thumping wildly against my chest, making it seem impossible for it to calm down.

It didnt help when my mind went to the gutter and thought about what had happened yesterday, yes we had made out. Had we gone any further? No we hadn't. But had guardian wanted to last night I would've let him have me.

Oh...how I can't wait for the day...he takes me... I then looked down to see myself slightly hard...well fuck.

(Cold shower it is then...) I thought internally groaning as I dragged a paw down my face. 

*after shower*

(THAT WAS F******G COLD WHO THE HECK HAS A TEMPETURE SET FOR  "ICEBERG" WHY THE HECK WOULD SOMEONE NEED THAT!!!)  I internally screamed. I shivered as I walked out into the hallway to go get breakfast.

I sighed happily when I reached the kitchen, which was full of warm heat.
"Love? What are you doing here?" I heard guardian ask. "And why are you shivering?" He asked worriedly.

I threw myself into guardians waiting arms, and sighed happily when I felt his arms wrap tight around me, holding me close. "I take it you took a shower and used the iceberg function" he said laughing.

I blushed slightly nodding and burying myself deeper into his fur. "Come on, I've got a heater blanket, that can warm you up, or a regular blanket and we cuddle by my built in fireplace" he suggested. I held up two fingers for the second option.

"Alright lemme finish breakfast real quick..." he said hurrying to the pans that were cooking something delicious. I nodded and sat by the oven to wait in hopes it would warm me up. Thankfully the oven seemed to be baking something, so it was nice and toasty. I groaned in pleasure quietly, when I felt the heat of the oven against my freezing fur.

In my haze of pleasure I began to rub against the oven. (Like a bear does a tree) "is it bad I'm jealous of an oven?"

I heard guardian ask me. I stopped rubbing against it and raised an eyebrow as if to ask "why?". He smirked, turning to me "because it has your ass rubbing against it, and I don't" he said snickering. I fell down to the ground in laughter, pounding my paw against the ground.

"Uh....tinky?" I stopped laughing, letting out a giggle or two as I turned my head to face him. "You look like you are ready for a good time.." guardian chuckled at me.

I blushed and turned around, realizing what he meant. I simply huffed in response, and continued to silenlty wait by the oven.