chapter 26

(Just wait till chapter 30 then you get your sweet lemon ya dirties 7w7)

Tinky winky P.O.V

I had been telling him what he had done while he was drunk, guardian either groaned or laughed at what he did. I then wrote the next thing I wanted to say before handing him the page. "You kept talking about seahorses...it was weird..." I wrote. "Why was I talking about seahorses- TINKY THATS IT!!!!" He screamed making me jump in surprise before screeching accidently from being startled. "Male seahorses are the ones that give birth to babies instead of females...sooo if I use the genetic code of a seahorse then I could make it so any male tubby could get pregnant!!! Or mainly..." he stopped his scientific rambling to turn to me.  "You. Could. Get. Pregnant!!" He shouted excitedly, grabbing my paws and holding them in his. I smiled happily and shooed him off in the direction of his lab, so he would get to work. He got the message thankfully and kissed me before running down the hall holding his hat to his head.

I chuckled and followed him watching him run into the room in a white blur. I followed him in and sat behind him watching him mumble and write furiously in a burnt notebook. (Just think...me...a..mother...me having kids....them being guardians kids...just the mere thought of being a mother sends my heart into a flurry.....guardian would make a great father....) I thought dreamily, looking at guardian with a dopey love struck face.

(He would be the best father....but...would I make a good mom?) All my happy thoughts came crashing down. (WHAT if...I'm not a good parent....what if I do something wrong...what if I kill them...just like I did my siblings!?!?!?! I-i-i..)

"What ever your thinking stop it. Right now. I can't hear to see you upset...you will make an amazing mother...when we have kids they will love you...and we won't have to worry about anything harming them...if you go into a kill frenzy again we will know why, and we will be able to stop it, I! Will be there to hold you and calm you down, don't worry my love"

Guardian said pulling my head into his chest so I could let out all my silent sobs. "Please don't cry my love, everything will be ok, I LOVE YOU, no matter what happens, don't cry my love" he said wiping my tears off my face.

I nodded and wiped my tears away, looking to guardian, and seeungvall the love and warmth in his eyes. "It's ok my love, ssssh it's ok" he whispered pulling me close as for tears began to fall. "What can I do to cheer you up my love?" I pulled my head out of his chest and tapped his throat. "S-sing" I winced heavily at my voice. "If that is what you wish me to do then I shall"

He hummed for a moment, letting me know he was thinking of a song to sing, so I put my ears against his chest, so I could hear the vibrations of his humming. I then stopped and buried my face in to his chest fur.

"U was at the club, bottoms up when I first met you, couldn't get enough, had to get you straight to my bedroom"

I laughed silently at the last line, blushing slightly as the rest. My mood was already changing and I was feeling much better. Though I still urged him to continue singing.

"Place it in my cup, you can bring your friends to, beautiful when I wake up-" I cut him off with a kiss, before disconnecting it and nuzzling him in his chair. He smiled and nuzzled me back, placing small kisses all over my face, leaving me blushing and flustered. I placed a kiss on his neck making him mumble incoherent emabarssed words,  making me laugh before he went back to working on the potion. I snuggled into his side and watched him silently work.