chapter 22 (potion fiasco)

Tinky P.O.V

I was bored, and guardian wasn't around. Sooooo to cure my boredom I had stolen some of the glowing potions that were in the lab. I mean they glowed, they were colorful, they were pretty. What more did I need to say?

I had stolen 3 different potions, one was yellow and purple, one was bright blue, and one was a glowing pink. I decided I would drink the bright blue one first and see what it did. It didn't taste bad, it tasted pretty good like blueberry fiz! And candy! I kept drinking till the bottle was empty. I hiccuped and noticed I was shorter then usual. I shrugged and walked down the hall from my room to go find guardian.

I then saw him and ran to him as quick as I could. Which was hard on my shirt little legs before crawling up in his lap.(He was on his throne) (With extreme difficulty) I then poked his nose and grabbed his hat off his head and put it on mine. When I put the hat on I could no longer see,  so I lifted the hat up a bit so I could see with one eye. I saw guardian swinging his head around probably looking for me and not realizing I was here in his lap.

I booped his nose again this time getting his attention, causing him to gasp in shock. "T-t-tinky?" He asked curiously. I made a derp face at him, poking out my tounge, using one arm to cradle me he brought me closer to him. "Tinky...Why are you a kid?" He asked slightly annoyed. I made a signal for drawing supplies, so I could explain.

He facepalmed at that, before he whistled loudly making auden run towards us thankfully carrying the supplies I needed towards me.

I grabbed them and drew realizing I could no longer write. I drew a picture of what I had drank and showed guardian my beautiful masterpiece. He groaned and facepalmed once again, before shaking his head at me. "The age potion" he groaned.

Guardian P.O.V
(Great...just flipping great...Now we have to figure out how old he is, so I don't make him To old.) He was 21? When he stopped ageing due to infection, and he was at 5? Now..

We have to factor in the color of his fur, age difference, gender such and such. "Uhhh boss?" Auden asked, snapping me out of my scientific haze.

"Yes...auden?" I said slightly annoyed. "The mistress is gone" he deadpanned. "No he's not he's-" I looked down to see Tinky was indeed missing. "WHAT ARE YOU IDOTS STANDING AROUND FOR FIND HIM!!!!" I shouted angrily.

All the robots jumped up in surprise before running off down different hallways to try and find Tinky.  I then heard a small giggle from behind me to see Tinky sitting there laughing at where the robots had gone. I growled playfully and grabbed him, before setting him in my lap again. "You just wanted to see them panic didn't You?" He laughed again, and squealed when I tickled him.

After a while of playing the tickle game, I had moved on to peekaboo, which worked greatly. He then yawned and rubbed his eyes, making me hum before picking him up and walking towards his bedroom.

Once I reached the room, I smiled and tucked him in and watched as he feel right to sleep. I kissed his head before resting my elbows on the bed by him, and putting my head down on my elbows and fell asleep.

I woke hours later to a peck on the forehead and a lift of my hat. I opened my eyes to see my mate back to normal, smiling at me holding, my hat and looking lovingly at me.

He then leaned down and cupped my face, before kissing me. I leaned in groggilry and smiled after the kiss stopped, when Tinky pecked me again before placing my hat rightfully back on my head. I smiled and looked at him,  before crawling in bed with him to cuddle, spooning him in my arms and the two of us falling asleep yet again.

A/N: new chapter out sooo yeeeee. Auden x announcer will be in the next one heheh