chapter 17

Guardian P.O.V

"Expalin why you get so mad about anne and miles" tinky wrote, crossing his arms, puffing out his cheeks and his eyes narrowed at me, foot tapping on the ground to show how impatient he was. I thought about this for a little while deciding what to say, without bringing back the pain of old memories.

"It has something to do with my past tinky...I love you and all...but...it's not time to let that cat quite out of the bag yet..I'm sorry...I just can't tell you yet...not till it's the right time"

I said, shadow covering my eyes. I felt a paw hold mine and looked up to see tinky smiling and rubbing my paw with his. I looked at the sign he held and read it silenlty in my head "it's ok, I understand, you don't have to tell me yet, I'll wait to the day you trust me enough to tell me" I sighed and smiled, before pulling him on to my lap, him straddling me before smiling brighter and nuzzling his face. "How did I get such...a sweet tubby.." I said happily before kissing his neck lightly, before returning to look him in the eyes blush, on his face and mine the aurua around us calm and sincere.

"I love you...so much" I mummered before kissing tinky get again. The kiss was gentle and soft, but not short.

He hummed into the kiss before stopping and nuzzling me. We heard a  knock on the door and quickly turned to the door, watching as my favorite robo peeked his head through the door.

"I hate to interrupt you and you lover boss, but the other robots and I may have good news, and I thought you might like to hear it" he said standing at full height, saluting.

"Of course, good news is always welcome, and you knocked so you are fine" I said smiling gently at him. He smiled back before excitedly shouting "WE MAY BE ABLE TO HACK THEIR SIGNAL AND GET THEM TO LOSE THE TRAIL AND CAPTURE NOO NOO SIR!!"

My eyes were wide at that, and I quickly got up, being careful of tinky before getting closer to him. "You think you can? If so start IMMEDIATELY!!!" I ordered. He saluted before saying one last thing before he left "WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO PROTECT THE QUEEN"

I laughed at his statement, and that laugh became louder when I saw tinkys confused face. I snorted and tried to stop laughing so I could explain. "They call you the queen because I am the king, and if they call someone a Prince or princess that would mean it would be OUR children" I explained finally able to stop laughing.

"How can we have kids though? We are both male tubbies.." he wrote puzzled and slightly sad. I smirked and leaned close to his face, "trust me...when I say...I'll find a way love"

He blushed and fiddled with his paws at that, smiling to himself.