chapter 60

Walten P.O.V

I sighed happily as I walked back to the arena where I trained. "I finally got to talk to him again...and hear his sweet noises" I smirked. "Once I get out of here he is not walking" I chuckled as I walked into the arena.

Evella P.O.V

I looked at mom, sitting next to swirl sipping my juice. I had cranberry juice and swirl had orange juice.

My mom was hugging him self with a derpy smile on his face, along with his face being flushed brightly. "I'm going to guess dad did that" I chimed to evella. "Think that means we have another sibling?" Evella whispered, leaning over a bit on her stool to get closer to me. I just just drank my (tea- *cough*) cranberry juice, never looking away from my mother.

"Nah. I think dad just gave mom a love overdose and mom has been deprived of it, so probably just means mom fell in love with dad all over again" I shrugged.

"Well good. We dont have to worry about then breaking up then" evella said sounding relieved.

"Well yeah. Our parents love eachother to much to break up. Nothing can take em apart forever" as I said that I finished my cranberry juice and was sad.

Just then my uncle noo noo refilled my glass along with evella's. "I take it the young master will join me to discuss our plans later?" He says, putting the juice jugs away.

"Actually if we can get my mother to snap out of his love struck haze we can begin now" I said coolly.

He nodded and went over to my mother. "Your highness we request that you join us if you wish the king to be avenged" he said, a blank expression on his face.

My uncle stood bowed for a bit before he stood up straight, my mom finally snapping out if it. "We are going to find the person who killed dad and get them back" I hissed to my mother, my infected side showing for a bit.

He nodded becoming serious and putting his hands in his pockets. Swirl puts down her orange juice and I do the same with my glass, getting off the stool and fixing my hat from dad.

We all walked into the same system room. My uncle noo noo sat on the table in front of the giant screen and hooked him self up with the giant cord that connects to his head.

The cord would let him project to the TVs so he could show his search base results on the TV.

"First what do we know?" Noo noo asks. "We know they have dark green fur" swirl chimed in thoughtfully.

Noo noo nodded and the screen showed diffrent shades of green. "Which one matches the shade you speak of?" he asked swirl.

My mom steps up to the screen and taps the 3rd one. "That one." He hisses out. I nod in agreement.

The screen turns back into a blue one with a dark green circle on the side. "So we know they are green. Do we have the murder weapon?" I nod and bring it fourth. "A military gun" noo noo hums, looking it over.

He inserts military onto the screen mixed with the color green and the screen shows a loading sign.

We wait patiently before a picture forms. "Miles.....sergeant miles is out culprit" my uncle says, eyes glowing a bright red.

"Now we know who to kill" I hiss, my infected side taking over. "Have all robots be on the look out for him" my mother commands.

"As you wish"