chapter 51

???? P.O.V

Mission complete. Now to return to that forsaken place that I cant leave.

Evella P.O.V

"Your here....and you can move things....I'll do everything in my power to help you...." I mumbled as I watched him vanish with a smile on his face.

"Uncle NOO NOO!!!!" I shouted running down the hall toward him when I saw him. "Well hello there haven't seen you in a while" he joked crouching down to my height.

"I need red paint do we got any?" I asked impatiently. "Well yeah in your fathers art studio why" he asked confused.

"NO REASON BYE UNCLE NOO NOO" I speed dashed all the way there shoving robots out of the way.

Once I got there I grabbed a paint brush and a bucket of red paint and speed dashed back to my room.

"HI MOM!!! BYE MOM!!! LOVE YOU MOM!!!" I shouted as I past him.

I ran to my room and locked the door, grabbing my father black books that i had taken from his study.

I took a deep breath in and blew all the air out on the book, clearing away all the dust. "The study of demons" I read. "I wonder how my father hasnt used this book as much" I wondered.

"Probably because mom entered his life and his head got filled with clouds, and then boom here we are"

I laughed softly. My father was very loving and very kind. My sister and I could tell how much he loved him. Always doing that face touching thing that grownups do to show they love each other as well as caring for us.

A tear fell down from my eyes and I rubbed it away. "Remember what your doing evella..." I shook off all pain and smiled now confident.

I then opened the book and began to read, reading it silently knowing if I was to utter out loud something in here I could summon something I didnt want to.

Tinky P.O.V

I raised an eyebrow at her strange behavior before holding a paw to my heart. "She loves me" i sighed in relief.

"Well yeah why wouldn't she, your her mother" noo noo asked confused. "Well I thought she hated me, since she never came out of her room" I said sadly.

"Well maybe she just has a weird way of mourning" noo noo shrugged and walked away to his room to go charge. I nodded and walked to evella's door. I brushed my paw against it before going to check on swirl and see how she was holding up.

??? P.O.V

I felt something tickle me like someone had tried to summon me and failed. "No one knows I'm down here....do they?"