chapter 1

A/N :hope you like my AU it's called swaprevenge

Guardian/walten P.O.V

What was life at this point? Why was I even alive? I don't remember my name...or much of my past. Did i have siblings? Parents? A family? None of that mattered anymore. All I could remember was watching teletubbie and then later running away from HIM.

I scoffed out loud and look where that had got me...INFECTED JUST LIKE THEM. I rolled my now red pupils angrily. Like that even mattered.

What did matter..was getting my revenge. I looked boredly back at my cameras all over the island monitoring every thing including where HE was at.

So far he hasn't shown up on any of them surprisingly enough but he will eventually. I kicked my feet up onto the desk and relaxed stareing at the screens waiting for something to happen.

*after a few hours *

My gaze never stopped I hadn't blinked once since sleep wasn't that nessary unless you were badly hurt when you were infected. I rolled my eyes when I saw Ron was fighting dipsy yet again that green tubby never learned in any of their spats they'd had. Honestly I was proud of Ron's bravery to stand up to dipsy heck He's even taken dipsy's chainsaw for crying out loud. I don't know what dipsy aimed to do at this point but it was pretty entertaining to watch. And for that I wouldn't kill Ron.

Unlike the others I still had 100% of my sanity and killing innocents was just plain stupid anyway. Plus I unlike those primitive creatures never forgot how to talk properly or how eating others is cannibalism. I never saw the appeal to eating others honestly...

I snapped out of my thoughts when a purple blur ran across one screen and to the next. I sat up straight and zoomed in the camera....it was in fact tinky winky running across the screens in a hunting like pose as he ran.  I smirked evilly as I  pulled a controller  from behind me.  That controller controlled the announcer robot that I had defeated.

My smirk grew wider,  a shadow crossing my face as I pressed the button,hearing the robot power on and clank up behind me.

"Robot.....find tinky winky....and bring him to me...."

No one P.O.V

As the robot clanked away evil maniacal laughter could be heard coming from the control room...

Sorry it's short wanna move on to the next chapter plus I wanna know how you like the AU I thought since everyone normally makes walten the uke/sub and tinky the perverted dom I would switch it up a bit and make tinky winky the submissive one plus an evil revenge seeking walten sounds great as a story kind of idea and it got me thinking so I decided to post it let me know what you think and I'll keep writing this story if you like it.