chapter 32

(Autocorrect I swear to god if you autocorrect paws to laws one more time I will shoot your ass) (also note I made a book where I post all my slendytubbie art, I made a ship pic of our lovely couple in their as well, so if you want to see that, and spoilers will be featured there as well, so look at the art if you dare)

Guardian P.O.V

It had been an interesting 3 months I could say. Tinky had been experiencing mood swings like crazy, which I knew was going to happen but that and the strange cravings.

He always wanted sweet, with sour, or sour with sweet, I began to wonder if the two opposite cravings being put together meant something.

I shrugged and went back to working on all the paperwork I had to do. I was trying to write a fair proposal so the government wouldn't bother us and would see if they would leave the island alone, without the government knowing that I to had been infected.

(With Tinky winky and auden)

Auden P.O.V

I opened his highness bedroom doors, and handed the queen his bowl of lemon sherbet covered with sugar and lemon juice drizzle.

He mumbled his thanks and ate it for a while before looking at me making me alert for possible mood swings.

"Where is my boyfriend?" He asked, making me nervous on how he was going to react. "B-b-busy sir...He can't be disturbed-"

"Well bring him here" I was cut off by the queen looking at me with a smile on his face. I gulped and tried to convey the message once again. "He can't be-"

"Did I ASK you to bring him here or did I TELL you to bring him?" Tinky asked getting slightly irritated and a strange shadow,  crossing between his eyes.

"B-b-but-" I was cut off again by a loud scream(Tinky jumpscare) and held my audio processers, stepping away from the bed. "BRING HIM HERE NOW OR I WILL NOT Hesitate to dismantle you" his eyes were pitch black and his face grey, mouth dripping goop, making me step back in fear, before whimpering like a dog with its tail between it's legs.

I knocked on the masters office door, whimpering nervously in fear that I was talking to long. "Come in"

I went in, still afraid, and saw my boss looking at me confused. "Auden you know that I'm-" I interrupted him fearfully "sir, your mate needs you- and he threatened me- and I'm going to go now-" I whimpered before sitting one the ground and rocking back and fourth.

"You can have a week off auden, take a break with announcer, do you want me to call him here?" He said gently, patting my shoulder.  

I merely whimpered in response, still slightly traumatized. He nodded and pressed a button on his controller, talking in to a walki talki, what he was saying I couldn't hear.

I then heard clanks behind me, and felt clamp hands pick me up and cradle me. I leaned into announcers big chest and curled into him, hearing him say something to our boss before announcer carried me away.

Tinky P.O.V

I hummed smoke and mirrors, attempting to calm myself down seeing as I was pissed off, that guardian my handsome white boyfriend was not here.

(I'm going to scrap auden.....)
I thought before smelling my boyfriends scent behind me, and smiling widely all anger gone from my face, as I turned and held my arms open for a hug.

"Hello love, how are you?" He said, sitting behind me, and wrapping his arms around my stomach gently the way I liked him to. I purred in response and nuzzled his jawline, and doing little affectionate actions.

"I heard you threatened auden..." I stopped and glared at guardian, furious auden had been a snitch to my boyfriend. "I'll kill the little snitch" I growled out, my eyes turning black again.

"Tinky my love you traumatized the kid" he said, making me whimper before becoming angry again. "Well he shouldn't have tried to give me excuses as to why you couldn't come and cuddle, but all of them were bullshit" I growled angrily.

"Love what have I said about cussing" he growled. "Sorry master~" I winked making him blush furiously and look away. (Had I found out that he had a master pet kink? Yes I had and I was horny)

"Tinky you know we can't do that while you are pregnant-" I cut him off with a whine and a pout.

Guardian P.O.V

"Your just saying that because you think I'm ugly and fat" he cried, making me sweat drop at the obvious change in emotion.

"Love your beautiful and your not fat your just pregnant" I said shaking my head. "The only reason I won't is because it could harm the baby" I said, making him pout again, and give me puppy eyes.

I looked away and covered my eyes with my paws, so I couldn't see anything. His puppy eyes were hard to resist. "YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT ME CAUSE I'M UGLY AND I LOOK LIKE A WHALE"

He cried again making me uncover my eyes, and kiss him passionately to get him to shut up.  "Mmm" I the stopped and looked him in the eyes, blushing as I saw the submissive look of lust in his eyes.

"Love we really can't, your beautiful and don't think I don't love you, but I care about our child, and want them to be born ok" I said, placing my paws on his stomach, smiling when I felt the baby kick my paws, and followed by a caress. (Though the strange thing is those two things nearly happen at the same time...could there be more then one baby in there?)

Tinky looked down at his stomach thoughtfully and smiled warmly at it. I smiled when he began to cuddle into my arms while keeping one of his paws on my arm that was around his waist. He soon feel asleep, taking a nap, in my arms, making me smile and take a a nap as well.

(This was 1040 words...long chapters)

(Also here is a hint...see if you can figure it out.)

Tinky cravings involve wanting TWO SEPERATE things that are OPPOSITES,  and he wants it to go into his STOMACH

There is your hint-3-