chapter 44

A/N sorry for lack of updates I ran out of ideas to bridge between the main event that is coming up. But I took a break and thought about it and got some ideas so here we go.

Guardian P.O.V

I was taking a nap and of course had gone back to the black void in my mind. Not that I had control of it since the void if my mind was black it meant HE was meeting with me.

"No need to think like that after all are we not the same tubby?"

He came out of the shadows and stopped into the light showing his white fur and tan skin. "What is it you want to meet with me about now walten?" I hissed. "Danger" he mumbled looking at his paws.

"And what the fuck do you mean by that?" I hissed again stepping closer to him. "I'm not certain but something is coming and it will have terrible results" walten put a paw to his chin and tapped his foot worried.

"Well is it a danger to our daughters?" I mumbled. "Not that I can see so far the girls are in no danger what so ever but tinky is again, but it seems that fate will have us save him out of emotion only to have something happen to us after that is all I know"

I hissed at the info he gave me and grabbed the front of his chest. I shook him back and fourth growling angry.

"Cant you give me any other info?!?"

"No but we did have a slight memory come back as well"

"Well save your breath I dont need bad memories" I hissed putting him down. "Its about the tubby who is foggy in out memory" I stopped at that. "She is our sister, we forgot her, but I remember her name" I spun back around and walked to him.

"So that's why I had a huge headache an hour ago I thought it was cause of the girls screaming" I mumbled. Walten shook his head and looked at me determination in his golden eyes. "Her name is nightfire and she is coming to us I detect her energy a way, away from here" "well new me its time to go now I'll see you the next time we meet" I tipped my hat to him and walked off. "See ya next time old me"

I awoke again and looked to see evella curled in the crook of my right arm. She nuzzled my paw in her sleep and cuddled closer to the warmth of my arm. I pulled my arm close to me so she was next to my chest, smiling when she purred softly and nuzzled my side. I looked down to my chest to see tinky sleeping there, a arm on my chest the other cradling a sleeping swirl. I smiled warmly and pulled them closer to me. "My family..."

????? P.O.V.

I climbed out of the cave I had been trapped in finally thankful that I had escaped and frowned at the night sky. "I'll find you night fire....I promise"