chapter 10

A/N I'm thinking of hosting an art contest for this book what do you guys think? I have pretty awesome prizes planned

Guardian P.O.V

"I'm sorry tinky winky-" I was cut off by a loud growl. I watched as tinky flinched and held his stomach. "Tinky are...you ok?" I asked hestainlty. He nodded before looking up at me, and smiling weakly. I then looked down at him and realized that tinky was much, much, much thinner then the last time I saw him a year ago.

I pulled him away from me at an arm's length, and examined him. "Tinky....have..you..been eating?" I asked highly afraid of what his response would be.

His smile fell and he shook his head. I quickly grabbed his paw and pulled him up, beginning to run. "We've got to get you fed!!" I shouted as I ran.

I then stopped in my tracks, letting tinky winky crash into my back. "That is....if you'll come with me again..." I said looking at him, my head tilted down, tears ready to fall.

I gasped as I was enveloped in a warm hug. I hugged back before running to my home, tinky's paw still in mine.

*later*

I crashed through the doors, letting tinky paw go to hold the door open. "ALL ROBO TUBBIES LISTEN UP!!!" I shouted angrily. They all wakes toward me and stood in front of me waiting for a command. "I NEED YOU TO MAKE TINKY FOOD AND I AIN'T TALKING ABOUT SOME LITTLE MEAL,  I NEED A WHOLE D**M FEAST YOU HEAR ME!!! GET TO WORK!!!" I screamed at them.

They nodded and ran to the kitchen to get to work. I sighed in relief and crossed my arms behind my back, before looking at tinky over my shoulder. "Follow me" I said walking with my arms still crossed. I walked towards where tinkys room was.

I opened the doors and held it open for him like a gentleman would. He giggled at my antics (which was adorable AF) before stepping through the door and looking around the room in astonishment.

I smiled and silently admired him from afar, watching his expressions change, his eyes crinkling up in happiness.

I audiably sighed he was just so adorable I couldn't take it.  He had melted my frozen heart and I was so thankful to have him back. I could feel blush growing on face, but I couldn't bring myself to care. All I could care about was watching him be happy.

I sighed again, man was I lovestruck but could you blame me? He was beautiful, funny, adorable, just plain cute.

Tinky winky P.O.V

I spun around my room dazed about how much it had changed. Before I ran away the room had been a plain grey with a small mattress that was on the floor and an old closet. But now....

The old mattress had been replaced with a lilac queen sized bed, with see through lavender drapes that hung off the sides. The walls which had been a pale gray, were now purple 3 shades lighter then my very dark fur. The closet had been replaced with a giant love seat, (that looked comfy as hell) with a dresser for keeping things in.

I spun around to look at guardian, my paws cupping my cheeks, and a large smile on my face. But when I looked at guardian he was staring at me, his face flushed a bright red, his eyes narrowed, and a large lovestruck grin stuck on his face. I blushed my ears raising and looked at him shyly.

He must have realised what he was doing, becuase he coughed and went back to a straight face that he always had, when it wasn't a serious face. (To be honest when he was serious and commanding his robots, leading his army I found him pretty sexy like that)

"How do you like the new look to the room, I redecorated as you can tell"
He said snapping me from my thoughts. I smiled and hugged him tightly, nuzzling his shoulder, a happy grin on my face.

He patted my back before shoving me off and coughing, trying to rid of his blush. I smirked at him, my eyes narrowing.

(Now that I knew he liked me I was going to make things very...hard for him...WAIT WHAT)

I blushed trying to think of something that wasn't dirty. (Hard....rough..difficult!)

I shook my head (MIND GET OUT OF THE GUTTER)