chapter 29

(Almost there rascals..)

Guardian P.O.V

I sighed and sat on the bed patting the spot next to me, my towel off and junk hidden under fur again. Tinky sat there, still slightly growling, before stopping and beginning to nuzzle me affectionately. I could feel the love for me come off him in every action he did in waves, making me sigh, but feeling a bit better now, and ready to dive down that dark abyss of a past I had.

"My childhood unlike yours Tinky, was not great. It was down right terrible, the Person who watched me did not love me, I had no loving father, no loving mother, no siblings to hang out with or play in the sun with, I never even saw the sun for 7 years"

He growled in pity, before kissing my neck and urging me to continue. I took a deep breath and started again. "The tubby who was supposed to care for me, his name is miles, but instead of caring for me,  he would beat me, anytime I made a mistake, or just because" I said, making Tinky growl angrily before kissing me, and sitting in my lap, instead of next to me.

I then realized it must be a reward system along with a comfort system that Tinky is using. To keep me talking,  after I say a little bit I will get affection, as a way of comfort so I don't close my self off as well.

After that thought I planned what to say next again before continuing. "One day I snuck out to see the sun light, and I saw you and your siblings playing happily together, I wanted to join you all but...I was scared...but you approached me and told me-"

"Come out, we can be friends if you just come out" I gasped silently shocked that Tinky would use his voice that much, along with the fact that he even remembered.

"Yes...." I sighed. "That was me, hiding in the forest behind a tree, a scared little child, who had never had a friend" I whispered. Tinky picked my chin up and kissed me again, this time allowing me to wrap my arms around his hips, and pull him closer to me.

I the took a deep breath and allowed myself to shift, my skin brightening and becoming tan, my eyes becoming the gold they once were and my white fur just a little brighter.

Tinky gasped in shock, making me nervous again, wanting desperately to go hide back in my shell where I was confident in everything I did. "T-this is what...I used to look like...before I was infected..." I muttered shyly.

Tinky looked at me like his head was in the clouds....maybe he was remembering from that time he used to try and kill me. I shook my head back and forth to rid of the memory before taking shape breath in and out,  and thinking to myself. (Walten is a tubby of the past...I am...Guardian..)

After thinking that phrase I shifted again back to my infected form, "so far to my memory I am the only tubby who can do that, but my foggy memory says there is another but they are not important right now" I said looking back at Tinky, my eyes a glowing red again.

He then nodded and I noticed that he wasn't as angry and was more sorrowful, seeing as his skin was pale peach and his fur was medium.

He kissed me again,  this time opening  his mouth so I could slide my tounge inside, making him moan and lean into me.

I then disconnected the kiss,  panting, but not needing air. "Now that I have explained may I go to my lab to finish the potion? It is very close to being finished, and you and I both want it to be correct, because if it works you and I could become parents, and you would be cured, and would be able to talk again without it hurting you"

At that note, Tinky excitedly pushed me towards the lab making me laugh at how hilarious it was. "Ok, ok I'm going, see you love!" I shouted, losing his lips, for a few seconds and running down the hall to the lab.

(Lemon next chapter 7w7)
(I'm excited who else is?)