chapter 46

(Warning this is big sad) ummm I finally decided that this was going to be the chapter for the big event I had planned. We are now at the 1/3 mark of this book. I know a lot of you are probably going to be mad at me or crying on the comments. As for the crying I understand I kinda cried while writing this. I would tell you to skip it if you dont want to cry but this is a serious chapter that affects the whole book so sadly for you, you can not skip this I wouldn't advise it in the slighest. Welp here we go)

Guardian P.O.V

We were on a walk with the girls outside of our cozy home for once. We were taking a stroll chatting with the girls and with each other holding paws and making sure the girls didnt run to far ahead.

The girls were now 3 years old and out happy little family had indeed been quite happy.

"Race ya to that field mom and dad!!!" The girls laughed before running away. Tinky laughed and chased after them. "Your on!!! Bet I'll win!!" Tinky laughed. The girls squealed and ran faster laughing as their mother chased them.

I chuckled and held my hat before running after them through the forest. "Wait up!!" I laughed.

"You can eat our dust slow poke!!!" Tinky and the girls leered at me running far ahead of me.

When I caught up with them in the field I saw tinky frozen in fear the girls hiding behind him. I raised an eyebrow confused before I looked around tinky and saw something that made me understand.

The bastard that had ruined my childhood and forced me to turn into what I am now was standing right in front of tinky. Holding a gun pointed at tinkys chest, finger on the trigger ready to shoot.

I roared loudly and stood in front of tinky holding my arms out protectively in front of them.

"Leave us the fuck alone...MILES" I hissed. He was silent, his face still covered by the mask. "Put your fucking gun down miles" I growled.

Again strangely Mile's was silent. I growled knowing if I moved to attack him he would shoot one of the girls or tinky and I cant let that happen.

The gun moved so it was aligned with my heart, I hissed louder at him.

Then I felt it...a hot searing pain went through my chest. I crumbled to the ground all strength leaving my body.

"GUARDIAN!!!! DAD!!!" Tinky and the girls screamed. I looked up at the sky now on my back and saw tinky sitting on the ground next to my side.

"Guardian! No,no,no,no,no dont die on us! Please guardian!" Tinky sobbed and held my paw close to his chest while the girls cried holding on tightly to my other arm.

"N-n-no p-p-please d-d-dont die on me" tinky sobbed louder, burying his face in my chest.

"I love you" I then coughed, blood leaking out of my mouth. "D-d-dad y-y-you cant just l-l-leave us..."

Evella sobbed tears falling down her face. I held her chin with my paw and rubbed his tears away as they fell. "You...gotta..stay strong for me...ok?...all of you..." I rasped.

"Tinky take care of the girls for me....ok?" I rapsed turning to him. "And evella.....stay...strong for...your- *cough* mother ok...you gotta help lead the family...in my place now..."

My voice was barely a whisper now. "Swirl...my kind and caring baby girl...help your mother out when he needs help ok? Your...mom is going to need a shoulder to lean on all of you will...." I coughed hard again, beiffe laying back down my hat falling off my head.

"B-bu-but d-da-dad how are you going to give mommy the pretty r-r-ring n-now?" Swirl cried holding my shoulder. Tinky gasped and threw a paw over his mouth.

Tears fell faster down his face now, and my vision darkened slightly. (My pupils must be fading....) I thought bitterly.

"What r-r-ring swirl" he stuttered as if he didnt believe what he heard. "Daddy b-b-bought a p-p-pretty r-r-ring that was in a black b-b-box"

Evella stuttered out before tinky sobbed loudly. I turned to him slowly and smiled weakly, my vision dark almost pitch back. I could only make out his face and his shoulders now.

"So...is...that..a..yes?" I rasped. "Of course you dummy!!!! But how are you going to marry me if you die here s-stupid" he went back to crying his tears hitting my chest like raindrops.

He pressed a kiss to my lips and sobbed into my chest. I smiled weakly before using the last of my strength to say one last thing.

"I love you all....." my vision faded completely, leaving me blind and in the dark. My body grew still and I faded away into the sweet release of death.