chapter 57

Evella P.O.V

We had learned a lot about how mom and dad met and it was cute and hilarious. But it's been 3 weeks and I think I figured out how my sister can help me in my mission to get our dad back.

Her singing could do something were she singing the right song. Dad and I have gone over hundreds of songs and we figured out the perfect one.

I ran to my sisters room and pounded on the door. She cracked it open and looked at me surprised. I then had another idea and decided that would be better. "Sister? I havent seen you in a while..." she hummed. "Sorry bout that, just a tad busy and I need your help" I shoved her into her room and locked the door behind us before she could respond.

"Sis what is it?" She asked confused, sitting on her rug. "Remember dad?" I hummed, pulling out my book. "Yeah? He died and it was terrible....I still miss him" she mumbled, hugging her self.

"Well he's not exactly dead...just a ghost basically" I hummed, flipping through the pages of my notebook.

"WHAT!?!?" she screamed. I shushed her and slammed my book down. "That's why I have Been busy" I explained, pointing to my notes.

"That's not possible....." she mumbled. "We were born from a male mother and you question what is possible? How about question how custard can turn people into monsters" I huffed. She shrugged and looked at my notes.

"I can prove it to you" I hissed. She shivered and waited. (Let's do it dad...) I sighed. I took a deep breath, calming down and felt a warmth wrap around me like I was getting a bear hug from my dad. I then floated out of my body and watched as my body opened it's now slitted eyes.

"Hello darling~ quite the shock I know" my body spoke, my voice smoother and now more like our father.

My sister began to cry and wrapped her arms around my neck. I chuckled from my spot in the air and watched our dad use my body to hug her tightly.

"I cant spend much time in your sisters body any more..but please know that I love you and will always be watching over you..." our dad hummed.

My sister nodded and dried her tears, smiling at our dad, as he soon faded and left my body letting me back into it.

"So you will help me now?" I asked, holding my head. "Yes! What do I need to do!!?!?!?" She cried, shaking me back and fourth.

I waited till she let me go and began to explain. If this worked my mother would no longer have a reason to cry and blame him self for my fathers death. Though our parents wouldn't be fully reunited, my mother would know he was living and watching us.

(REEEEEEEET SORRY FOR NO UPDATES!! DHMIS GOT MY ATTENTION-)
(Imma still update this. Just been busy with school and trying to catch up on art and stuff)