chapter 59

(Sorry for the wait! Just when I wanted to write I got sick. I'm all better now though! After two days of recovery-)

Tinky P.O.V

I spin around and see guardian standing behind me with a calm smile. I tackle him and begin to sob into his chest. He wraps his arms around my back and rocks me, pressing his lips onto my head and holding them there while he continues to comfort me.

"I m-m-m-missed you so much" I sobbed into his chest. He rubbed my back, holding me close to him.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be here sooner love..." he whispers. He then pulls my head from his chest and cups my chin with a small smirk on his face.

I smile and wipe off my tears before slamming my lips on his. He groaned and pulled me closer to him. The kiss lasted a while and I couldn't help but cry in happiness.

He pulled away and I looked at him, blush adorning my cheeks, and a happy smile on my face. "I've missed doing that so much" he whispered.

I then yelped in surprise, feeling him left me into the air, causing him to chuckle.

He set me down and I felt the mattress underneath me and blushed darkly. (Is he going to try and do that with me!?!?) "Nah love, we arent doing that..." he chuckled shaking his head back and fourth as if he read my thoughts. "At least not yet" he cooed in my ear. I began to nosebleed at the thoughts of that happening again and I quickly smacked my own face.

"Just thought we would cuddle and have a couple make out sessions" the asshole I call my boyfriend purred.

"Dont tease me like that" I hissed, crossing my arms as I pouted. "Well I've got around 20 minutes before I get dragged back to hell" he said changing the subject as he looked at his wrist.

"Hell? So that's why your a demon now! It's a nice addition to you honestly....you look really cool" I admitted, putting my hand behind my head.

He stops towering over me and sits up, looking at his tail and horns thoughtfully. "Actually I think you look hot like that...not that you weren't already before" I mumbled, crossing my arms and turning my head to the side.

While I was lost in my thoughts I didnt notice a tail curling around my wrist. I only noticed when I felt a weight in palm. I looked down at my palm and saw a spade sitting in it, walten looking at me with his cheeks puffed out adorably.

"Since I embarrassed you it's only fair that I tell you my new embarrassing secret" he huffed, his shark teeth visible.

I leaned in eager to hear what it was. "Demon tails are highly sensitive so if you were to try and top me that's your key" he mumbles, cheeks flushed.

I smirked and made note to remember that. I let go of his tail, before kissing his cheek. "Promise I won't use it against you any time soon" I cooed, nuzzling him.

He sighed and pulled me into his lap before placing kisses all over my neck and collarbone. "Good....because if you did..." he then stopped and bit my neck roughly, I whimpered grabbing his shoulders. "I would have to punish you" he purrs in my ear, going back to my neck where he bit me roughly, and giving the mark a teasing lick.

He kissed me passionately again and we made out until he had to go back to hell again.

(Now to update Love as if- time to write a lot-)