Chapter 71

(When will this book be over? I dont know at this rate maybe at Chapter 100??? I dont know at all..Updates will be slow I'm sorry but I'm trying)

No one P.O.V

Tinky stood on the deck of their cruise ship, A bathrobe hugging his form as he watched the sun slowly begin to rise. A gentle smile on his face as he enjoys the view.

Guardian was still deep in his sleep, dreaming peacefully, though he began to shift in his sleep, slowly beginning to wake. The demon king would stretch, yawning as his arms splayed outwards, his sharp fangs showing and his tail swishing behind him.

Guardian rubbed his tired eyes, blinking a couple times as he turns and looks around, searching for his lover the purple tubby.

Guardian would get out of bed, Nearly falling since his eyes were still blurry with sleep but he managed not to fall. He would continue to rub his eyes until the sleep was cleared from them. When his eyes were clear and he could see, Guardian would grab a pair of boxers from the closet, pulling them on and putting on a clean shirt, his hat still on the nightstand.

Guardian would look around, following the smell of Tinky's scent to lead him out of the room and up the stairs.

Silently Following his Husband's smell he would eventually find Tinky on the top of the ship, Staring at the sun with a sweet smile, a bathroom hugging his form and blowing on the breeze. This brought a smile to Guardian's face and he would walk up to his husband quietly, slipping his arms around Tinky's waist.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Tinky mumbled out, looking at the sunrise with a sparkle in his eyes. Guardian would place a kiss on tinky's neck gently and sweetly. "Ya it is..but not as beautiful as you.." Guardian would mumble with a small purr.

Tinky would turn his head a little to Be able to see guardian, pecking his lips gently with a smile. A purr would escape Guardian who would set his head atop his lover's, looking down at the smaller.

"Good morning love.." Guardian would purr to Tinky, rubbing his hips with his thumbs gently. "Good morning to you too Guardian..I've been wondering how the kids are doing..what about you..?" Tinky would ask, Looking back at the sunrise.

"Ya..I wonder how they are doing too.." Guardian mumbled, looking at the Sunrise with tinky in thought.

*with the kids*

Swirl was going on and on about her crush on this girl, Evella merely tuning her craziness out with a roll of her eyes. "Sooo what about you? You got any one you like-?" Swirl would coo to her sister, Snappng Evella out of her dazed off haze.

"Maybe.." Evella mumbled, crossing her arms over her chest as she turns away from her sister. "OO!! WHO!?! WHO IS IT!!?" her sister would shout ecstatically, jumping up and down like she might explode.

"Is it a boy or a girl!?" She would keep pressing questions towards her sister, wanting to find Out who her sister's crush was.

Evella wouldn't answer and instead put on headphones and crossed her arms to ignore her sister constant Spam of questions and to block out her very loud voice.

Guardian would smile when the sun finally rose into place. "I bet they are doing just fine...ya..just fine.." He mumbled, a proud expression shining brightly on his features.

(Hhhh- Here take this- If you want Something with faster updates then I hope you like the Piggy fandom cause I upload a onehshot for that fandom every day-)