chapter 64

(The niles book is coming to you soon-
It will be called "a new life" so if you like niles- there you go-)

Guardian P.O.V

"I say we kill em" I say, putting tinky down and holding my arm in the air, turning it back into a blade. "Wait!" Tinky says, stopping me.

I raise an eyebrow surprised. "What if instead of doing that you use him like a servant or something you know that way he suffers more..?" My love offered. 

Noo noo stepped forward "I second that idea sir, perhaps you could make him new and use him as a servant in your army" noo noo says stepping in front of me and well and squatting by the body.

"He would offer you no trouble if you were to perhaps let me study him, I would watch him" noo noo offers. I think it over for a moment and decide that is a fair option.

"Alright but some changes have to be made" I say finally. Noo noo nods and tinky kisses my cheek. "See your better then him, not just a killer" he cooes.

I sigh and smile, before taking him into my arms and walking off with him. "How long will you get to stay this time my devil?" Tinky cooes trailing a finger on my chest. "Permanently I'm the king of hell now" I boast happily.

"And that means you can enjoy this form of mine as long as you like" I chuckle, seeing tinkys ears shoot up and his face turn a dark red.

"Now noo noo pick up the body and we shall get to work on making him new" I command, noo noo nods and picks up the body, cringing when blood got on him.

"I'll clean up the blood sir" auden chimed appearing out of no where. I raise my eyebrow confused as to where he came from but decided to roll with it.

"And you girls go play or get some sleep for real this time" I nod to my daughters who yawn and walk off to their room.

"And I will see you later my love" I coo to tinky who merely looks at me dazed with blush on his face.

Noo noo Carrie's Miles behind me as we walk off to my lab

Noo noo P.O.V (werent expecting that we ya-)

I look down at the warm body in my arms, watching the blood get on me. It was disgusting but I was intrigued to get to know this strange tubby after we were done with him.

I would somehow need to get either my boss or me to find a way to get him a replacement for his missing limbs.

(What kinda of thoughts were going through my processor? And why? This is merely curiosity. Nothing more) I think to my self. (and why would any sane person attempt to kill innocent children? Then again I did as well so perhaps when they wake we can bond over this I'm unsure)

I snapped out of my thoughts when we reached the lab my boss instructing them be placed on the table. I gently placed them down and began to repair their wounds so they wouldn't leave a giant mess for me to clean later.

And thus the procedure began.

(Le after)

My boss informs me that when they wake they will have no memories. No memories no spite and just be a new blank slate for us to study. It cant be predicted what their personality will be like after they wake.

I remain curious to this day and wait for them to wake. They are under my care now and I have been instructed to be their mentor.

I carry them to my room, placing then on a cot I used for a bed and I sat at the end plugging my self back into my wires before powering down the robotic half and sleeping with the other half.